Home

Tradition Football Launches New Website

This is a discussion on Tradition Football Launches New Website within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #17
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Tradition Football Launches New Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
yes, we have a few guys including myself that built it.
Garbage. its a theme from themeforest.com( http://www.ghostpool.com/wordpress/juggernaut/its not a big deal, it just hits a nerve cause I am a designer and contribute to theme forest and a designer(ghostpool) spent a lot of time designing it for you.

dont try to take credit for others work. Its a nice site, but dont allude that you put all this effort in, when you didn't.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #18
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
Garbage. its a theme from themeforest.com( http://www.ghostpool.com/wordpress/juggernaut/its not a big deal, it just hits a nerve cause I am a designer and contribute to theme forest and a designer(ghostpool) spent a lot of time designing it for you.

dont try to take credit for others work. Its a nice site, but dont allude that you put all this effort in, when you didn't.
dude it says wordpress at the bottom of my site where you login, im not alluding to anything... of course it's a blog template. I did all the logos and league headers etc. Were integrating .asp pages for rankings and other iframe stuff on the team pages.

i PAID for a theme and have customized it with our graphics.... i don't get your point. Nearly every single gaming site in the world is some sort of template. wow...

good looking out though, keep an eye on the customization we do... :-)

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid

Last edited by RynoAid; 05-28-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #19
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

Quote:
dude it says wordpress at the bottom, im not alluding to anything... of course it's a template. I did all the logos and team headers etc. Were integrating .asp pages for rankings and other iframe stuff on the team pages.

i PAID for a theme and have customized it with our graphics.... i don't get your point. Nearly every single gaming site in the world is some sort of template. wow...
well I apologize for the confusion. when I asked if you designed the site, you said yes. to me, that meant you built it from scratch, which seemed weird cause I swear I saw it before, and I did. I thought you were telling me you designed the site.
I build templates and sell them, so Like I said it hit a nerve. Im not sure how you couldn't see that from my post. Obviously my definition of design,etc was different than yours, i apologize for the confusion.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #20
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I went ahead and signed up... looks real good.
back to the topic at hand...

cool, i've seen some of your posts already... you look like you will fit right in.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:14 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I went ahead and signed up... looks real good.
Same here. Feel great to have that. thumb up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #22
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
well I apologize for the confusion. when I asked if you designed the site, you said yes. to me, that meant you built it from scratch, which seemed weird cause I swear I saw it before, and I did. I thought you were telling me you designed the site.
I build templates and sell them, so Like I said it hit a nerve. Im not sure how you couldn't see that from my post. Obviously my definition of design,etc was different than yours, i apologize for the confusion.
again almost every site is a combination of templates and plugins these days.. i guess you want me to credit all my widgets and plugin developers too?

from the ground up..no, but i am building a site based on that template that will be far more complex than just what the ghostpool template has provided.. It's a great skin, but were adding a bunch of custom coding elements and graphic elements that soon it will be pretty much an original build.

and as a developer on themeforest.. you know that i paid for the exclusive right to represent the site as mine also, and probably best for developers like yourself to respect that exclusivity and not be trying to call out customers...

Last edited by RynoAid; 05-28-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:30 PM   #23
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

Quote:
again almost every site is a combination of templates and plugins these days.. i guess you want me to credit all my widgets and plugin developers too?

from the ground up..no, but i am building a site based on that template that will be far more complex than just what the ghostpool template has provided.. It's a great skin, but were adding a bunch of custom coding elements and graphic elements that soon it will be pretty much an original build.

and as a developer on themeforest.. you know that i paid for the exclusive right to represent the site as mine also, and probably best for developers like yourself to respect that exclusivity and not be trying to call out customers...
huh? Im not asking you to give credit to anyone, I thought I explained why I called you out...... not sure what you are trying to say to me, but I apologized for "my mistake" which i thought was pretty clear how I made the mistake. nothing I said had anything to do with representation,etc. my definition of design, and yours were different, it ends there. dont try to make it more than it is. good luck with the site and leagues.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:35 PM   #24
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

thanks for the well wishes..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »