Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2010, 08:44 PM   #97
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
You have to load Knight's roster file and then go into the edit player screen and hit L1 until you get to the screen that shows the pitch attributes.

ok so I dl from sports connect, 1) do I dl to a flah drive when I'm done? or dl to a flash drive before, if yes how do i dl the rosters to the flash drive? also my aid will be here from like 8-930 pm if i get an answer on how to dl to a flash drive I'll get started as soon as she leaves, the reason I'm askin as I'm new to this stuff
Jason

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 05-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #98
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelpirate
Really? Why is this guy doing this if he doesn't know how or what to edit?
I was asked to help and being I do not work due to my spinal cord injury and have all the time in the world I though I'd try to help out RAZR so we can get the pitch edits done nd v2.1 or 3 whatever we call it out for everyone

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 05-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #99
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
ok so I dl from sports connect, 1) do I dl to a flah drive when I'm done? or dl to a flash drive before, if yes how do i dl the rosters to the flash drive? also my aid will be here from like 8-930 pm if i get an answer on how to dl to a flash drive I'll get started as soon as she leaves, the reason I'm askin as I'm new to this stuff
Jason
You need to download Knight's V2 roster file. You can either download it from Sportsconnect or from the first post of this thread. If you download it from the link on the first post you need to download it to a flash drive where you would have to copy it to the PS3. Once you have V2 on your PS3, you just load the rosters, then start editing, and save the file when you are done. If you need any help I will be glad too, I would just need the spreadsheet RAZRr sent you. I've done plenty of editing and will be happy to help input the pitch edits. I'm free all night and all weekend.

Last edited by Bamafan3723; 05-28-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #100
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Knight and CO, thank you ! Knight great faces and Mike Stanton just a great job !

Last edited by ltw0303cavs; 05-28-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #101
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
You need to download Knight's V2 roster file. You can either download it from Sportsconnect or from the first post of this thread. If you download it from the link on the first post you need to download it to a flash drive where you would have to copy it to the PS3. Once you have V2 on your PS3, you just load the rosters, then start editing, and save the file when you are done. If you need any help I will be glad too, I would just need the spreadsheet RAZRr sent you. I've done plenty of editing and will be happy to help input the pitch edits. I'm free all night and all weekend.
thank you Bamafan...i am sure there are other experienced editors who would be willing to help if you put the word out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2010, 09:46 PM   #102
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Steel why dont you relax brother, take a walk or watch a movie or just chill. Husker or whoever is willing to give up their free time to work on these , let them just do their thing .
Old 05-28-2010, 09:47 PM   #103
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
I was asked to help and being I do not work due to my spinal cord injury and have all the time in the world I though I'd try to help out RAZR so we can get the pitch edits done nd v2.1 or 3 whatever we call it out for everyone
no offense dude...it's just i'm sure these guys thought you had at least done editing like this before...also, you offered your services first before they asked...just having lots of time on your hands isn't enough
Old 05-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #104
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltw0303cavs
Steel why dont you relax brother, take a walk or watch a movie or just chill. Husker or whoever is willing to give up their free time to work on these , let them just do their thing .
that's cool, but if it takes too long to finish or things get messed up, you better not be on here complaining then brother...there are plenty of people willing to give up their free time to do this...including me

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »