Home

Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2010, 05:15 AM   #89
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
Ok guys.....look, the game was played on all madden. I dont think the gameplay was ever that good on that setting.
all those broken tackles and fumbles are a direct (unrealistic) product of being on All Madden. I would love to see some full game footage of allpro.
Yeah I have to sorta agree except, why? Why can't madden be a nice good sim game on All-Madden? Why do they have to give the CPU boost in performance. Couldn't they make the CPU more efficient on D, Less mistakes and missed tackles. Instead of giving the CPU running x2 lives practically the first guy is always gonna fail so make the most out of your second life, Thats dumb.

I just wish the game played true to ratings and ratings mattered along with this locomotion and what not.

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 06-27-2010, 05:52 AM   #90
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06

I like Dynamic attendance. I like that not every sideline catch was in. Good to see some over throws. Overall not bad looking.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Old 06-27-2010, 07:04 AM   #91
Rookie

Rostee F's Arena

OVR: 11

Overall the game looks pretty good and with some great Sliders Madden will be a blast! I still hope the Halftime Show is improved to last year.
Well, the only really bad thing i noticed was the sack at the beginning of the fourth quarter. What the Hell is the HB doing??? No protection for Flacco..he looks only forward and make funny moves from left to the right..that must be fixed! In real life you will never see some play action. Anyways, i really look forward to get Madden this year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 08:16 AM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 3

This is maddden 10.5

Period!!!
Old 06-27-2010, 08:53 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 1

i was hoping fight for the fumble was gone ........
Old 06-27-2010, 09:25 AM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
I like Dynamic attendance. I like that not every sideline catch was in. Good to see some over throws. Overall not bad looking.
Yeah,i like Dynamic attendance too. Overall not bad, i love the snowy stadium and the games was smooth.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 4
wow...same **** different game. The offensive line is still screwed up!!! look at :23 in the 4th quarter...the LT doesnt even bother to move after the steelers guy going for the sack...screw this, they never understand that offensive line is the main thing to fix...who cares about gameflow..there acting like its a brand new feature madden never had when we've have it for the past 10 games!! that feature is called ask madden....there just trying to act like its this brand new feature. And seriously? where are the big features for this year besides gameplanning? that should have been in the game 2 years ago atleast, so why do they just now come up with this bull? whatever, EA will never satisfy our needs..they never get the point that presentation is NOT the way to fix madden, its gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #96
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30
Icon14 Re: Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06

Thanks Steve and MadSci for the videos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »