Home

NHL 11 Chat: Gameplay Enhancements & Quick Clips - Hustle Button Announced

This is a discussion on NHL 11 Chat: Gameplay Enhancements & Quick Clips - Hustle Button Announced within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2010, 07:58 PM   #57
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NHL 11 Chat: Gameplay Enhancements & Quick Clips - Hustle Button Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraZe
Another thing to remember is that when the demo comes out, we all need to hit it as hard as possible and get feedback back to the team so they can look at tweaking it for release. Even if it's a Day-1 update, it's better than dealing with something that's crap with everyone believing it'll magically be fixed on its own.
Don't worry about that. The feedback will be ridonkulous on this demo.

EA has been awesome about responding to feedback and making corrections with this game...so I'm assuming this year will be no different.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #58
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuGer33
The AI was pretty quirky in the first build we played, so it's sort of hard to comment on it for NHL 11. They were loose puck dekeing all over the ice for some reason. The second day was much better, but there was still obviously a lot of work to be done.
HA! I forgot about the awesome windmill dekes at the point by the CPU defensemen. Definitely better the second day, but it made for some odd moments on the first.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:59 AM   #59
Pro

JezFranco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraZe
Another thing to remember is that when the demo comes out, we all need to hit it as hard as possible and get feedback back to the team so they can look at tweaking it for release. Even if it's a Day-1 update, it's better than dealing with something that's crap with everyone believing it'll magically be fixed on its own.
Hmmm... I'm assuming that when the demo hit the stores, the shelf product is already out for final print and burn, or soon to be anyway.
Don't think we'll have the time to influence the actual game being shipped a few weeks later later.
What a great feedback could do though, is to speed up a first tuner set/patch.

Don't take my word for it, but that's what I think anyway.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:06 AM   #60
Rookie

KraZe's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JezFranco
Hmmm... I'm assuming that when the demo hit the stores, the shelf product is already out for final print and burn, or soon to be anyway.
Don't think we'll have the time to influence the actual game being shipped a few weeks later later.
What a great feedback could do though, is to speed up a first tuner set/patch.

Don't take my word for it, but that's what I think anyway.
... I'm fully aware of the development/creation process, and that would be why I talked about a Day-1 update. Thanks for reading though...
Old 08-03-2010, 09:21 AM   #61
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

Easy fellas... Based on last year, I'm sure the team will be looking for feedback from the demo for tuning purposes -- we got the first tuner right around or at release last year -- as well as an eventual title update down the road.

And before anyone asks, no, I haven't heard anything about the release date of the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #62
Banned

OVR: 0

Listen, Mr. Samsonite, about the briefcase, my friend Harry and I have every intention of fully reimbursing you..... so is that a tongue out , wink, wink, i haven't heard anything about the release date? or just a tongue out don't bother asking me about the release date? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Easy fellas... Based on last year, I'm sure the team will be looking for feedback from the demo for tuning purposes -- we got the first tuner right around or at release last year -- as well as an eventual title update down the road.

And before anyone asks, no, I haven't heard anything about the release date of the demo.

Last edited by slapdinger69; 08-03-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:50 PM   #63
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapdinger69
Listen, Mr. Samsonite, about the briefcase, my friend Harry and I have every intention of fully reimbursing you..... so is that a tongue out , wink, wink, i haven't heard anything about the release date? or just a tongue out don't bother asking me about the release date? lol
1. Those are as good as money... those are IOUs.

2. The latter. I have no inside scoop, so don't bother asking. I'm as much in the dark about the demo as you guys are.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #64
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5

QB "You really wimped out man". on your answer

Ill be doing the NHL 11 shuffle this year. After a year off i should be good to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »