Home

NBA 2K11: My Player Mode, Become a Star and Receive Sponsorships From Iconic Brands

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11: My Player Mode, Become a Star and Receive Sponsorships From Iconic Brands within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
I'm going to be like "listen hear mike,....I got a better deal with Addidas!" Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 06:38 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K11: My Player Mode, Become a Star and Receive Sponsorships From Iconic Bran

this is fantastic news. any sort of depth to my player is welcome. i, like many of you was hoping for a full insight, but i'll be patient for that.

my player seems like it's going to be much more fun to play this year and i loved it in 2k10.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:47 PM   #27
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K11: My Player Mode, Become a Star and Receive Sponsorships From Iconic Bran

I know what i will be doing while i wait for sliders & rosters to be finalized before i can start my association. Good news and I know i will be signing with Nike or try and bring Reebok back lol.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 7

are there any basketball-related upgrades to the mode (having roles, petitioning to coaches about PT/chemistry, pick up game adjustments, etc.)? cool addition, but this is some little kid stuff they've been releasing the past few days
Old 09-01-2010, 07:00 PM   #29
Rookie

spartyon6686's Arena

OVR: 10
If the graphics in 2k were better...It could be the greatest basketball game ever but the cartoony graphics just dont cut it. even though all the game modes on this game are making me buy it another year.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #30
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
are there any basketball-related upgrades to the mode (having roles, petitioning to coaches about PT/chemistry, pick up game adjustments, etc.)? cool addition, but this is some little kid stuff they've been releasing the past few days
That's the point. Lol, they're releasing tidbits these first few days.

The Insight was supposed to be today, and I expect it to be sorta in-depth. A video will also be posted with it.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #31
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
This is what will get me hyped lol

I just hope the association insight will blow my socks off
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 7

These little features make the mode deeper. I look forward to hearing about more info.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »