Home

NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2010, 06:29 PM   #193
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by havok023
your policing me if anything you have a post for every post i put up telling me what to do and what not to do
Really? You've put about 10 other posts that I have not replied to. You sitting there trying to police a mod was quite comical, so I just had to ask. I'm not telling you what to do or what not to do. I just want to know why you do it? You don't need to answer that either, but I figured I'd ask anyway. You seem to have an excuse for EVERY gripe other people have and having your own token "gripes" doesn't hide that.

But if you really want me to harass you, I can.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 09-05-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:34 PM   #194
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Yall might want to chill. A mod has already said quit posting on other posters on the last page. Im not trying to police yall or anything because its yall that will get banned but its a word of advice bruh

Last edited by fatleg3; 09-05-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:37 PM   #195
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhman
you have to hold turbo to dunk in the other game there is no auto dunk. But I hope Dwights not knocking down short jumpers like timmy though
Sorry...forgot about the turbo thing...so should Dwight only make dunks then? Is that what it takes to make the game "sim"?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #196
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesniper321
Are you serious??? If yes uugh man type nba travel on youtube and come again

back on topic I see rtp shows a lot of promises but I have the feeling it doesn't detect very well collisions from the side in mid air only from the front. HOwever it could be the vid that gives me that impression.
I agree with all the negatives everybody pointed beside the travel of course lol "nba players rarely travel" ...........wooooow
Good lord guys. Give it a rest. His point was that claiming the travel isn't being called in Elite to mimick real life NBA is, as he called it "lame" (I think that's the term he used). So whether or not it's called consistently in RL, that's no excuse to not call blatant travels in a video game. Same goes for the silly dunk argument. If you think Mami and Orlando have defenses bad enough to lead to that many dunks, then you have no idea how they play or no respect for the defensive ability of each team. DHoward is the best defensive big man in the league. Lebron and DWade are defensive monsters. Get out of here if you think that game will be a dunk fest.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #197
MVP

OVR: 13

Live is always built with fast gameplay for some reason, I rmb back in 04 and 05 I just change the game speed from 50 to 45 and player speed from 50 to like 43 and the game was awesome already, I have a feeling this year will be the same IF they tune down the dunks and fix that pick and roll...can't wait for demo!
Old 09-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #198
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
Yall might want to chill. A mod has already said quit posting on other posters on the last page. Im not trying to police yall or anything because its yall that will get banned but its a word of advice bruh
its the boiler dude he post every time after i do spell checking me and everything the most annoying person ever on the internet and for the excuses there not mine im just telling other people what the developers said about the game speed and some common sense too so just stop posting every time i post their my opinions and they don't have to be right
Old 09-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #199
Pro

OVR: 9

wow, i'm actually impressed compared to the other videos.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #200
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
The more aggresively you put your left stick down, the faster your player will move or if you slightly press it, your player will walk etc. You even have the right hand or left hand dribbling control attach to user control, foing to right won't give you an automatic rigt hand dribbling instead you have to change it with your right stick.

See, left stick is all about lower body, and right stick is all about upper body and all user control.
we'll see i definitely need the demo to see how its implemented

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »