Home

NBA Elite 11 Video: Become Legendary - Setbacks & Bouncebacks

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Video: Become Legendary - Setbacks & Bouncebacks within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
That was kinda funny watching G-Wall struggle 2 find a reason y setbacks & bouncebacks were really important lol.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #10
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NBA Elite 11 Video: Become Legendary - Setbacks & Bouncebacks

man, they should really keep gerald wallace off of these videos lol.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:09 PM   #11
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Definitely something that just interested me while watching the vid. I admit that I have an extremely hard time sticking through a whole season in an NBA video game regardless of whether it's Live or 2K but I like the idea of this. Definitely something to toggle back to in between Elite regular season games and 2K11.
Yea i had started a thread on this. I also have had hard times getting through one season in any game including the be a pro type modes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #12
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
yea i can never get through a full season of MLB the Show. I barely make it halfway through because i dont like simming games so i play all the Yankees games but i just can't keep up, too many games. Thats why i like how NBA 2k11 allows you to play either a 28, 56 or 82 game season. Wish Elite would do the same because i dont like simming games.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:05 PM   #13
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Good video, I like the idea of this.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #14
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
yea i can never get through a full season of MLB the Show. I barely make it halfway through because i dont like simming games so i play all the Yankees games but i just can't keep up, too many games. Thats why i like how NBA 2k11 allows you to play either a 28, 56 or 82 game season. Wish Elite would do the same because i dont like simming games.
Me myslef has never changed the length of games in the season when i did have the choice because i would hate to look at my record and it be 19 and 9. For some reason to me it just does not look right lol.

Also when i go to start a season in any game mode i want to have those realistic division, wild card chases and so on and the only way to have that is play a full season. I just never get that far lol
Old 09-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
Me myslef has never changed the length of games in the season when i did have the choice because i would hate to look at my record and it be 19 and 9. For some reason to me it just does not look right lol.

Also when i go to start a season in any game mode i want to have those realistic division, wild card chases and so on and the only way to have that is play a full season. I just never get that far lol
I think you maybe on an unrealistic level all together imean,..when i play my season if you set it to hall of fame difficulty and play a season even the shortest you won't be 19 - 9 i assure you if your playing on easy difficulties then of course your going to get board theres no pressure your winning every game..YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO MAKE the playoffs the real part comes in when you lose games and get eliminated fromt he plays offs not cut the game off and your teams winning the nba championships every year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #16
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgthem
I think you maybe on an unrealistic level all together imean,..when i play my season if you set it to hall of fame difficulty and play a season even the shortest you won't be 19 - 9 i assure you if your playing on easy difficulties then of course your going to get board theres no pressure your winning every game..YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO MAKE the playoffs the real part comes in when you lose games and get eliminated fromt he plays offs not cut the game off and your teams winning the nba championships every year
Bro how good the record is so far from being the main point. I just picked numbers that add up to like a 30 game season (Yea i know theres no option for 30 games season, its 28 but i just picked 30). Its still represents a shortened season

What im saying is the i like to see those 41-41, 40-42, and 44-38 teams battle it out for the last playoff spot and if im one of those teams then that makes it even better. It just dont look good when it 15-15, 14-16, and 12-18 teams battling it out. The first set of records looks more realistc but like i said i just cant never get that far

Thats just me

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »