Home

NBA 2K11 Gameplay Video: Philadelphia 76ers vs. New York Knicks with Halftime Show

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Gameplay Video: Philadelphia 76ers vs. New York Knicks with Halftime Show within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 18
I like what I see. I can already envision highlights of NBA Today with stat overlays from other games on the schedule or something of that effect. I wonder if the halftime show will act the same for my association like it does for NBA today in terms of talking about other teams and stuff.

I'm so glad they got this better. Half times haven't been the same since Kenny Smith was doing it. in 2K7 & 2K8.

Is there anyway to convince or persuade you 2K devs into moving the launch of this up?!?!?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 04:53 PM   #82
Rookie

Hey, don't we get an insight today?? About presentation?? Anyone know when it's dropping?
Old 09-15-2010, 04:53 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
nice video, but...

what did the art team do this year? besides add some holes to the jerseys and wrinkle the socks?
i only played the demo my response is a bit bittersweet b/c they dont have socks with calf sleeves but they have kendrick perkins stretch marks and a truly leather looking ball as well as peirce's waves.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #84
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA 2K11 Gameplay Video: Philadelphia 76ers vs. New York Knicks with Halftime Sho

Awesome halftime show!
Old 09-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey79
i only played the demo my response is a bit bittersweet b/c they dont have socks with calf sleeves but they have kendrick perkins stretch marks and a truly leather looking ball as well as peirce's waves.
The ball looks like it was rubbed in baby oil....kinda too shiny if you ask me but it is what it is, I'm not complaining.

I will probably have to buy a new PS3 since I have one of the originals (60GB type) and I've already put tons of hours on that bad boy, this game is gonna take it and me to levels we can't even begin to think about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #86
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K11 Gameplay Video: Philadelphia 76ers vs. New York Knicks with Halftime Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
nice video, but...

what did the art team do this year? besides add some holes to the jerseys and wrinkle the socks?
Uh, have you even looked at THE GRAPHICS?! This is probably the best looking sports game ever.

This game is going to be off the charts good. I am very impressed and excited to play the final retail version. I still can't believe some of the things I am seeing in the demo...with one team. Just jaw-dropping.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #87
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

2k's presentation goes unmatched again...This is the 2k of the old, incredible representation of a basketball broadcast....

October 5th, where are you? Can't freak'n wait!!!
Old 09-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #88
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Wow was that Ronnie playing? I'm impressed..I'm on the phone so I can't really hear the organs so I can't really judge and i actually like this camera angle its one of my old favorites...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »