Home

NCAA Football Wishlist Tournament at TheGamingTailgate

This is a discussion on NCAA Football Wishlist Tournament at TheGamingTailgate within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #17
Rookie

Scarecrow IzA G's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football Wishlist Tournament at TheGamingTailgate

So does EA even care about the winner?.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:05 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
This is my first post in the forum and I want to add something to the discussion here. Two things that drive me crazy with this game (two of several) are the fact that the schedules aren't exactly right and you can't get the schedule you want most years. For example, every season the schedule starts out with the Iron Bowl being a week too early and they try to schedule another game the week after it. I'm an Auburn guy if you didn't get it from my name. Also, why can't I setup a home/away series with a team? I always have intentions to play a team home one year and away the next, but it rarely works out that way for me. I like to get as close to the real future schedules as I can, but it never works out that way. I'd also like to see the ability to hire coordinators and have that affect your recuriting and style of play.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:51 AM   #19
Banned

i cant believe more camera angles were knocked out by wider offensive splits?.....what the heck was that. How u want to see the game is probably one of the most important features that draws u in and keeps u in
Old 01-04-2011, 05:38 PM   #20
Rookie

stcloudgopher's Arena

First of all, I was very happy to see coaching carousel take the prize -- I voted for it after all.

That said, I have a couple of issues. First, I think custom playbooks is a definite need. That, along with carousels, should already be in the game. Their exclusion is getting to the "Really?" stage.

Second, the issues concerning special teams overhaul, better depth charts, better AI/CPU playcalling, better defensive AI, better CPU recruiting, better DB play... These are all obvious issues, and some have been problems for years (I'm looking at you Road to Glory). Most of these are past the "Really?" stage, and have entered the "I guess this is how it's always going to be," stage.

Finally, I do not want to see anything added until the overall gameplay issues/legacy issues are taken care of. I would support RTG being scrapped in favor of a carousel, but other than that -- and the absolute, no questions asked, don't ever bring it up again deletion of Season Showdown -- I want the obvious gameplay problems taken care of. Carousels would be awesome, but if Robo-QB is still around next year, I'll probably just get off the horse mid-ride.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »