Home

NCAA Football 12 For PC?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 For PC? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #17
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA Football 12 For PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshill
I'd be interested in this, the modding community that could develop would be worth it.
Agreed and if true I would buy day 1, that is if madden was not coming to pc then I'd just buy madden
Old 03-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 19
I would consider NCAA FB 12 for PC. It all depends on the System Requirements. I am not getting sucked into buying a new video card every year to run games. While next gen systems were hyped for high end graphics we have really only had a couple of years worth of progress in the last five years. The games seem frozen in time. Maybe Microsoft needs gaming to return to the PC in bigger numbers to reverse the trend towards tablets. Between the Apple iPad and all the Android tablets they may see it slipping away. Current PCs might deliver better graphics than a console.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:02 PM   #19
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
i remember having Madden for the PC and i loved the stuff i was able to edit to create the teams i wanted so with NCAA this would take creating teams to a whole new level. With the modding out there it would be interesting to see what can be done.

HOWEVER, like others have said, i'm sure the requirements are more than my current PC can handle right now to perform at an optimal level. Same with my laptop. So i really dont want to shell out money for new video cards and sound cards and other stuff just so i can run this game the way it needs to be. But it would def be something to think about.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:05 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 39

Too little too late
Old 03-04-2011, 06:07 PM   #21
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i remember having Madden for the PC and i loved the stuff i was able to edit to create the teams i wanted so with NCAA this would take creating teams to a whole new level. With the modding out there it would be interesting to see what can be done.

HOWEVER, like others have said, i'm sure the requirements are more than my current PC can handle right now to perform at an optimal level. Same with my laptop. So i really dont want to shell out money for new video cards and sound cards and other stuff just so i can run this game the way it needs to be. But it would def be something to think about.
I would think the game's detail sliders would allow you to make it look/play on par with the XBox 360, which would be far below what cutting edge PCs can put out now. So there should be some leeway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2011, 01:03 AM   #22
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
I would think the game's detail sliders would allow you to make it look/play on par with the XBox 360, which would be far below what cutting edge PCs can put out now. So there should be some leeway.
i'm just saying i have too much memory on my computer for this game to run at optimal performance level plus i would prob need a better videocard. I also prefer playing on a 50 inch HD tv rather than a computer monitor, even though my computer monitor is pretty big.
Old 03-05-2011, 02:05 AM   #23
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

If this is true I will be freakin pumped. The modding possibilities will make the game a must have. Look at what communities have done to MVP 05 and the following that that game has.
Old 03-05-2011, 02:09 AM   #24
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i'm just saying i have too much memory on my computer for this game to run at optimal performance level plus i would prob need a better videocard. I also prefer playing on a 50 inch HD tv rather than a computer monitor, even though my computer monitor is pretty big.
So your machine must be pretty ancient eh? I hear what you're saying about the big TV (plus couch heh) although a lot of us run our PCs to TV. I use an XBox 360 controller with my PC on a 96" screen :P The other thing is the number of players. If it's too hard to get 10 dependable people for an OD on the PC I'll have to go Xbox 360.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »