Home

Madden NFL 12 Hands-On Impressions (LeagueManager)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Hands-On Impressions (LeagueManager) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Hands-On Impressions (LeagueManager)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
There are threads for you to speak your mind, this is a thread about factual information in Madden 12. Please stay on topic. Thanks.
No, you are not giving facts you are giving your opinion. Same as I was and LT. But guess since your opinion is positive it is fact? How does that work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2011, 01:07 PM   #106
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans80AJ1
I know bro. I tried the relaxed approach that was in the rules. still got banned. never got an explanation Why so my guess is its because I don't have the blind faith of everyone else. But hey, if the ones want to stretch it and say I was trolling then fine, so were the other people in that thread and they should be banned too.but they weren't cause they were positive about the game.however they were positive, but not within the rules of tif site
I'm pretty sure hijacking a thread to get your own view across that has nothing to do with the thread is against TOS. #just saying.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:08 PM   #107
Banned

Quote:
You have not played the game yet, please stay on topic and ask legitimate questions or please find another thread.
Ok, So what would you say needed a tweak? Or are you saying after 30 hours the game is flawless?
Old 05-21-2011, 01:11 PM   #108
Banned

Quote:
I'm pretty sure hijacking a thread to get your own view across that has nothing to do with the thread is against TOS. #just saying.
CAn You provide a link to that language in the rules? Also, if you read my other posts you would know I was talkin about my previous account.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #109
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

Quote:
You have not played the game yet, please stay on topic and ask legitimate questions or please find another thread.
I am repeating a question I asked earlier that you might have missed. Did you get chance to use the DB shading and individual press/off coverage controls?
Old 05-21-2011, 01:22 PM   #110
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans80AJ1
Ok, So what would you say needed a tweak? Or are you saying after 30 hours the game is flawless?
Since I haven't played the game in over a week, and there has probably been 5 or 6 complete updates since I left... I would venture to say I don't know of any. I can say that since all 8 issues I brought to the dev team while I was there got fixed while I was there. Now whether or jot those fixes caused other problems... I am not sure. I will see the next time I go down there. This blog wasn't about the game being flawless, it is about the areas that really impressed me and how the game is head and shoulders above any previous gen version.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #111
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking Out Loud
I am repeating a question I asked earlier that you might have missed. Did you get chance to use the DB shading and individual press/off coverage controls?
I do apologize, it wasn't my intention not to answer, I think the spam posters got too much of my attention.
I'm not sure if I can answer part of that so I will shoot out an email to my contact and find out for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2011, 01:31 PM   #112
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
I do apologize, it wasn't my intention not to answer, I think the spam posters got too much of my attention.
I'm not sure if I can answer part of that so I will shoot out an email to my contact and find out for you.
Ut oh......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »