Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - E3 Gameplay: Alabama vs. Auburn

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - E3 Gameplay: Alabama vs. Auburn within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #153
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA 12 Gamplay Unedited

To Jboss

So cover 2 zone is supposed to stop every play in the others teams book? Dude it was a close play, a QB with lower arm strength probably gets picked off. Or maybe a safety with a bit higher rating. It was pretty close play man.

You are correct. Many teams base their entire defensive philosophy on zone coverage. If you saw me post on here a few weeks ago you would know i was VERY critical of the zone coverage i witnessed in those first couple vids that were released. I still think it is a bit too soft but I think there is nothing wrong with that play. The safety just couldnt get there in time. We dont know what the ratings are so tis hard to tell what really should have happened if what actually happened isnt right, which I think it is

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #154
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Just watched the vid and I must say, if it wasn't for the SEC logo wipe and a couple sweet looking finishing tackles, I would have swore that this was NCAA 11. Everything looks almost exactly the same. Am I missing something?
There is a second video on page 10, not sure if yo usaw that one. IT has improved d-line play and you see genuine man coverage, not psychic DBs

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 0

All im saying is that some people are saying awe theres nothing wrong with that thats how its suppossed to happen when its not. And im not doubting that it could be player ratings but cover 2 in NCAA has been horrible against vertical routes and flags and it should be fixed. I love cover two, especially in the red zone. Its a deadly play for me most of the time and thats probably why i want it fixed so badly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #156
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Yeah that was nice to see. That second video was nice. I think this game is going to be just fine. We need to talk a few people off the ledge; perhaps because Madden has appeared to make a big leap that NCAA fans are feeling slighted. But the reality is that the NCAA team didn't have to do a ton. NCAA 11 was very solid and 12 is a polished version of that so I am very happy.

The fact is that for the most part, sports games aren't going to have drastic changes every year; it is more realistic to expect minor tweaks and maybe some big new additions every 2-3 years.
No way, don't try and talk people off of the ledge. I want them swan diving from the 30th floor, staying true to their word, not buying the game, and disappearing from the forum. I know the last part won't happen, but one can hope.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:42 PM   #157
Rookie

Does anyone know if Gameplan was removed? At the kickoff screen I see adjustments but no Gameplan. May be just a different version of it.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #158
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboss13
Does anyone know if Gameplan was removed? At the kickoff screen I see adjustments but no Gameplan. May be just a different version of it.
I believe Adjustments is gameplan from NCAA 10/11.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-08-2011, 08:47 PM   #159
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I believe Adjustments is gameplan from NCAA 10/11.
Dang its been a while I dont even remember what that looks like.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #160
Banned

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
UUUUGGGHHH Im so sick of the nitpickers in here who are only looking for the bad. And then are completely wrong the opinion because they are just looking to hate.
I'm buying day one, but posts like this are a million times worse than any so-called nitpicking. If you don't like reading people's opinions, maybe the internet isn't the place for you.

Meanwhile, remarkably, when games release footage that is good, the posts will reflect it. (See a Battlefield 3 trailer reaction thread, for instance.) When said footage is ultimately "same ol thing, different number on the box," the posts will reflect that too.

Cheers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »