Home

OS at E3: Madden NFL 12 Preview

This is a discussion on OS at E3: Madden NFL 12 Preview within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #41
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29
" the game will cut from random TV angles to playable angles without any compelling TV-like transitions"

Did you ever think that maybe part of that is the person playing the game skipping through the sequences, thus it doesn't look as fluid?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #42
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
getting our hopes up again for the 12th season.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #43
Rookie

radatdude2's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: OS at E3: Madden NFL 12 Preview

the camera angles really create a sense of immersion. Graphics and presentation really make the look great. Question about pre-snap is there anyway where they can prevent the DB's from strafing into position ?
Old 06-08-2011, 10:08 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 19
only question I have is about the Commentary, play by play announcers etc. Did they improve on this or is it still stale and dated.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2
Someone working at Gamestop told me an interesting little jewel. From what I understood if the NFL does not have a season and with the NFLPA now officially disbanded, Madden may not be able to use the players names and likeness., if that happens, then I dont know if I will buy this game this time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 12:05 PM   #46
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrom
Someone working at Gamestop told me an interesting little jewel. From what I understood if the NFL does not have a season and with the NFLPA now officially disbanded, Madden may not be able to use the players names and likeness., if that happens, then I dont know if I will buy this game this time
not true bud...NFLPA is now a Trade union.....their likenesses can still be used in video games.

EA already confirmed this

http://techland.time.com/2011/03/14/...madden-nfl-12/
Old 06-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
It takes quite a while to to get the game to this point. Especially when you have to work with coding from a.previous development team. And let's jot get started.on the whole exclusive thing... That was the NFL's doing more than anything
Game was already at this point like 7 years ago. Why the need to make excuses? Or, well, they may have finally exceeded what the game was 7 years ago in some ways. The point is, it should not have taken THIS LONG. So I say, don't make excuses. Just say it like it is and move on. Hopefully, this year they will FINALLY be where they should have already been.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #48
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14
Love this! Seems like Madden is a homerun this year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »