Home

FIFA 12 Video - Pro Player Intelligence: Vision

This is a discussion on FIFA 12 Video - Pro Player Intelligence: Vision within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2011, 06:22 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 12 Video - Pro Player Intelligence: Vision

EA should shut down Tiburon and have EA Canada build Madden and NCAA. EA Canada knows how to make sports games. They is no question they are the world leaders at it.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:53 PM   #18
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whammer
EA should shut down Tiburon and have EA Canada build Madden and NCAA. EA Canada knows how to make sports games. They is no question they are the world leaders at it.
NBA Live/Elite says hi
Old 07-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #19
Rookie

Mikey88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
Add me to the list of guys who hated on soccer and now see it as my number one sport (by far). I actually see American sports soo watered down and a lot of fans almost toolish (prob just the ignorant fans i talk to).. I think the main reason people dont appreciate soccer is because they don't realize how difficult it is to play at a high level. Professionals make it look so easy just to trap a ball coming at them from 40 yds away. I dont wanna get in a huge debate.....but this is how I see it...

Football- way too much dead time, way too many timeouts/commercials, field goal kickers are more valuable than every player except the qb.

Basketball- great sport, but game is pretty much irrelevant until the last 6 minutes or soo.

Baseball- waaay too much dead time. I think I read the ball is only in play 6 minutes in a 3 and half hour game...crazy.

I usually despise women's sports, but I have found myself watching the Women's World Cup on occasion because these girls are soo technical...its awesome.
Hockey says "Hi!"
Old 07-08-2011, 02:45 AM   #20
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey88
Hockey says "Hi!"
No sport is perfect. The point (of my post, anyway) wasn't to show you how Soccer is superior to any sport, but rather to show that ignorance plays a part (at least in my circle of friends) in American dismissal of the sport.

Honestly, I'd be hard pressed to come up with a sport I wouldn't like to watch on TV or play. It's not about which one is better, every game has it's pros and cons, and every individual prefers different things. Person A may prefer the high paced action of Hockey, while Person B prefers the more methodical, cerebral game of Soccer.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #21
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesox
No sport is perfect. The point (of my post, anyway) wasn't to show you how Soccer is superior to any sport, but rather to show that ignorance plays a part (at least in my circle of friends) in American dismissal of the sport.

Honestly, I'd be hard pressed to come up with a sport I wouldn't like to watch on TV or play. It's not about which one is better, every game has it's pros and cons, and every individual prefers different things. Person A may prefer the high paced action of Hockey, while Person B prefers the more methodical, cerebral game of Soccer.
Hockey's downfall is how hard it is to follow on tv. Its so hard sometimes to even know when a goal is being scored. Also, its waay to regionalized for my liking, Im from Texas, so I can't really relate to Ice Hockey all too much. But I will say the games are great in person.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »