Home

F1 2011 Video - Recreating the Best Moments from F1 World Championship

This is a discussion on F1 2011 Video - Recreating the Best Moments from F1 World Championship within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
Rookie

Papi34's Arena

OVR: 7
F1 2011 Video - Recreating the Best Moments from F1 World Championship

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

NEW F1 2011™ VIDEO RECREATES GREAT MOMENTS FROM THE SEASON SO FAR

Gameplay Video, Including First Footage of the Safety Car Available

Los Angeles – August 22, 2011 Codemasters® today released the latest gameplay trailer for F1 2011. The new video recreates some of the best moments from the thrilling 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ in game and is available to view now at www.facebook.com/formula1game.

Featuring the first footage of the highly anticipated Safety Car, the video includes some of the amazing wheel to wheel action that's taken place around the globe this year such as Jenson Button's thrilling win in Canada and Vitaly Petrov taking to the air in Malaysia.

F1 2011 will challenge players to “be the driver, live the life, go compete”, with wide-ranging technical and gameplay advancements on and off track and vastly extended competitive and co-operative multiplayer components. Players will be able to race against 16 players online plus 8 AI cars to simulate a full 24 car grid, team up with a friend to play through a full season in a new co-op Championship mode or enjoy multiplayer racing from the sofa in split-screen mode. F1 2011 will feature all of the official teams, drivers and circuits from the highly anticipated 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP including the current FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION Sebastian Vettel. The 2011 season also sees the debut of the 2011 FORMULA 1 AIRTEL GRAND PRIX OF INDIA at Delhi’s Buddh International Circuit and the return of the iconic Nürburgring to the calendar.

F1 2011 launches for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PC Games For Windows® on September 20, 2011. Bespoke handheld editions of F1 2011 are also in production for Nintendo 3DS™ and PlayStation® Vita, each designed to take advantage of the new platforms’ unique capabilities; specific release dates for the handheld editions are to be announced. To get all the news straight from the studio race over to http://www.facebook.com/formula1game or follow the team on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/formula1game.
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360

Last edited by Papi34; 08-22-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
I swear I saw a safety car....
Old 08-22-2011, 11:30 PM   #3
Rookie

hitch450's Arena

OVR: 3
Yeah, didn't they say the safety car would NOT be in the game?
Old 08-23-2011, 10:37 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: F1 2011 Video - Recreating the Best Moments from F1 World Championship

No, safety car is in: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ets-safety-car

You can also read about it on the codemaster forums.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:59 AM   #5
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: F1 2011 Video - Recreating the Best Moments from F1 World Championship

I bought F1 2010 late in the cycle, only about maybe 2 months ago, I'm not a big F1 follower, but the game looked too good to pass up, and I like racing games. I was blown away by it. I'll definitely get 2011 again, not on release because there are too many other games I'm picking up around that time, but I wont wait as long this time. It looks fantastic again. Love the visuals, especially the weather system, the courses. I wish I could have more control over race distances in season/career mode though. Sometimes I just don't have the time to run races that long. Especially when having to factor in practice time, qualifying, then the races themselves. Those days/nights when I do have the time it pays off, but I feel like if I could shorten them up a bit more, I'd have many more opportunities to play. The game looks fantastic again though this year and sounds like they've made some great improvements.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »