Home

NBA 2K12 Patch 1.03 Released (PS3) - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Patch 1.03 Released (PS3) - Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #193
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K12 Patch 1.03 Released (PS3) - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painkiller1974
I'm a PS3 user: it seems that the Live Roster doesn't work.
Even if you put this option OFF every time I switch on my ps3 the default roster is loaded !!!
What live roster.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #194
Banned

OVR: 1

only one thing about this game. a whole mess game. what a waste for $60. not worth it. online is a mess, 3pts shootout until the end of the game. press the steal button all the time, defense is a mess.what a joke. this is my last purchased for 2k games. NBA LIVE is the best!
Old 11-07-2011, 09:19 PM   #195
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gensancaloy
only one thing about this game. a whole mess game. what a waste for $60. not worth it. online is a mess, 3pts shootout until the end of the game. press the steal button all the time, defense is a mess.what a joke. this is my last purchased for 2k games. NBA LIVE is the best!
Can we stick to the patch instead of bashing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #196
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420
Can we stick to the patch instead of bashing!
He's trolling he wrote the same thing on page 16...
Old 11-07-2011, 10:44 PM   #197
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
This is disheartening. Are you referring to button passing or is this the case with icon passing as well?
i mostly use icon passing. never try total control though because you know... its a hassle to switch players.

another thing about the passing, while icon passing is supposed to give you better accuracy on the placement, it pretty much never gives me bounce passes. only chest passes most of the time.

button passing gives me a better choice of pass but placement is ****, so theres a trade off in using them.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #198
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can we do something abut the play calling? Its just about great. Random play calling, AI running the same plays too whats that about? and up the 3 point shot by 2-3.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #199
Pro

OVR: 6
Icon2 Re: NBA 2K12 Patch 1.03 Released (PS3) - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamangatang2k5
I don't play online as often as most of you but I have been doing so this year. I didn't have a ton of complaints before the patch, and i still don't. The one thing i did notice is that players on defense are allowed to gamble for steals without any consequence. The kid i played literally ran a gauntlet at my player (Derrick Rose) until I eventually tried to pass and either he or the CPU would jump the lane. If I tried going in for the score or pulling up at the ft line for the short jumper, his CPU teammates would help out and contest my shot.

My only option was to make passes down low to Noah or Boozer and cheese my way to buckets. I didn't want to do that so i just tried playing my normal sim game of running plays and pick n rolls. Eventually he and the OKC Thunder, or should i say he and Kevin Durant, got hot and put the game away. By games end, Rose had 7 TOs and my team had over 20 TOs. I believe it was only a 5-7min qrt game.
As a longtime 2ker (back to dreamcast days) there is no way im going to turn the ball over 20x's while playing conservative. I honestly don't care much about online, and i hope 2k doesn't start catering the game play around online players.
I've been playing MY Player mode and I have noticed that the 3pt shooting is way down. Which hurts my team because i play for the PHX suns as a PG and can't get assist like i used to by just running the plays.

I was worried about this. I wanted the 3 pt tweaked more than anyone, but I worried they might nerf your CPU teammates to last year when they could not shoot over 18% from three. I hope this is not the case, all we are asking is for our CPU teammates and opponents to shoot a realistic % from deep depending on the shot quality.

also how did they handle it per difficulty? on pro maybe your teammates can hit threes, but can you get realistic results on allstar in my player? man i really hope they just patch sliders in when this supposed "big patch" comes down the line...so maddening...
Old 11-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #200
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

I dont want to go too off topic, even though this thread is dying painfully. but i just wanted to express my condolences for my player guys who dont have sliders. Im not a my player guy at all, but just reading all these issues from guys who play that mode because they dont have slider access is brutal.

I dont think 2k has the capability of patching sliders in, but i really hope they prove me wrong. for the sanity of this board.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »