Home

NBA 2K12 Screenshots - Controls (OS Exclusive)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Screenshots - Controls (OS Exclusive) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2011, 09:35 AM   #129
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA 2K12 Screenshots - Controls (OS Exclusive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Hi, actually to do hooks you have to aim it right or left TOWARDS the basket. Away will mostlikely perform a fadeway. What you seem to also do wrong and that's why you oftenly get this animation is that you're not aiming at the right/left enough. I suggest you try to be very carefull at where your player is relative to your camera angle and really aim right/left and towards the basket. I still get this animation sometimes but I really feel it is because I haven't been precise or focused enough.

e/ Where you talking on the post or when you are crossing the key?
In the case of Magic Johnson's signature hook and Kareem's skyhook, they have a "hot spot" on the elbow. ATM.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #130
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugmenot
The controls be crazy but sexy at same time. My grandma could not do it, but she's been dead for 8 years and I live in her room now.
?????????????

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 12-29-2011, 03:46 PM   #131
Banned

OVR: 0

Lol, what I meant was:

The controls are mighty nuts and overwhelming at first glance; and even after playing for a while.

But after a week or two, or a few days, or once my bi-weekly check came; I began to 'sexify' these controls; and I was chaining moves together not unlike the taco that I was trying to retrieve on the other side of the chain link fence in New Orleans on Lesseps a few months back.

About grams, I tried to get her to play, and this even stems back from last year when 2k11 came out. She could just never really grasp the game at all, let alone the controller (perhaps because she is a spirit now) so she never really faired well. She did properly execute a charge one day though on 2k11 (although it could have been the dog; I was in the kitchen pouring some OJ for all of us).

Moreover; the controls ain't bad. I just hate the bumps and how fast defensive players move sometimes when I am inside of them.

RIP Grandma

Oh, and I live here now.

At grandmas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2011, 01:58 PM   #132
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Lol, what I meant was:

The controls are mighty nuts and overwhelming at first glance; and even after playing for a while.

But after a week or two, or a few days, or once my bi-weekly check came; I began to 'sexify' these controls; and I was chaining moves together not unlike the taco that I was trying to retrieve on the other side of the chain link fence in New Orleans on Lesseps a few months back.

About grams, I tried to get her to play, and this even stems back from last year when 2k11 came out. She could just never really grasp the game at all, let alone the controller (perhaps because she is a spirit now) so she never really faired well. She did properly execute a charge one day though on 2k11 (although it could have been the dog; I was in the kitchen pouring some OJ for all of us).

Moreover; the controls ain't bad. I just hate the bumps and how fast defensive players move sometimes when I am inside of them.

RIP Grandma

Oh, and I live here now.

At grandmas

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 01-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #133
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Lol, what I meant was:

RIP Grandma

Oh, and I live here now.

At grandmas
I don't understand everything but it was still very funny.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #134
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2

I thought she was dead for 8 years. Were you playing 2K11 with her ghost?
Old 01-09-2012, 03:33 PM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
I thought she was dead for 8 years. Were you playing 2K11 with her ghost?
Well, he did say she was there in spirit. Ha Ha. I'm not sure how she's drinking the OJ though. Great Post!

Last edited by arm22; 01-09-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: spelling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #136
PDX

RipCity71252's Arena

OVR: 8

Anybody been able to off-ball player lock then initiate the "spin out for a lob". Scrimmaging with my Blazers with the Sim World roster + vannwolfhawks' expanded playbooks and he put a nice high low play and was wondering if I could recreate the Camby to Aldridge alley oop.

Thanks.

Last edited by RipCity71252; 01-30-2012 at 07:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »