Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2012, 04:23 PM   #169
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwrite7
Can you give me the steps you completed to do it. Thx
Ask cubspac what he did... This is what he posted...

Quote:
I am using Hustlin 25 man roster and i went through all the teams and made sure 25 players were on each team level and also made sure all the pitching rotations had 5 in them. I went into franchise and did a 30 team control and everything stayed the same. Hope that helps everyone out.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #170
Rookie

Frythatchicken's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Ask cubspac what he did... This is what he posted...
Thx. Single A too has to have 25
Old 04-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #171
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwrite7
Thx. Single A too has to have 25
I think it just matters for the MLB teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #172
Rookie

cubspac's Arena

Quote:
I think it just matters for the MLB teams.

I made sure MLB, AAA and AA had 25 players on the rosters. I also went over every lineup and rotation in all levels and made sure everything was filled it. Like someone has said there are a few teams that only have 4 man rotations. I got all of that done then i checked the franchise and the lineups stayed like they were suppose too.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #173
Rookie

OVR: 0

Would you mind telling everyone who those "few teams" are that don't have 5 man rotations? Also, who we shoudl be adding?

On a separate note: so we should download the 25 man rosters instead of the 40 man rosters, fix those "few teams" to give them 5 man rotations, as well as add a couple of players to the Mariners to give them a 25 man roster? Once we get to the point in the season where we can expand to 40 man rosters, how do we do that? Just add the 15 players that we should add, based on the initial 40 man rosters?
Old 04-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #174
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubspac
I made sure MLB, AAA and AA had 25 players on the rosters. I also went over every lineup and rotation in all levels and made sure everything was filled it. Like someone has said there are a few teams that only have 4 man rotations. I got all of that done then i checked the franchise and the lineups stayed like they were suppose too.
I thought it only matters for MLB teams? That's the way it was last year... I could be wrong tho.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #175
Rookie

cubspac's Arena

Quote:
I thought it only matters for MLB teams? That's the way it was last year... I could be wrong tho.
If probably does only matter for mlb but i just did the minor leagues to be on the safe side
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubspac
Did you simulate through Spring Training and then before the first season game is played did you add back to make the 40 man roster complete?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »