Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Patch Arrives Tomorrow For 360, Details Included

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Patch Arrives Tomorrow For 360, Details Included within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Patch Arrives Tomorrow For 360, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingguru
A dev did post that they did patch a couple known issues that causes freezes.. Might have been a nice add to the list don't you think...
Yeah and they also said that it MAY fix it. How about issuing a patch that WILL fix it. Now there's a novel idea. These clowns don't seem to even know what they're fixing.

Simply put this joke of a patch is a complete F.U. to us suckers who waste money year after year and above and beyond what we pay for normal games. They don't even have enough pride in thier work to at least make the game playable on a functional level which is mind boggling. I never seen a yearly franchise care so little about thier finished product.

Even if you don't get paid for it you simply work the extra hours to fix what needs to be fixed out of professional pride and to keep your job just like anyone else in other industries would do. These guys must have more job security than employees at a funeral parlour to care so little about thier work.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

There are a couple posts on the EA forum that say they've F'd up the strike meter. Apparently, there was a way you could exploit the strike meter and in removing that exploit, the meter has become super-sensitive to the point where it's impossible to use.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Old 04-21-2012, 02:05 PM   #11
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

I guess I don't play enough to see any major differences but the swing stick seems fine to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #12
Living The Dream!

Victor99's Arena

OVR: 9

The freezing issue at the loading screen really needs to be addressed in the next patch. Really disappointed that such a glaring problem wasn't taken care of with this current patch. Otherwise, I absolutely love the game, but it's annoying to have to start the game twice everytime I want to play.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor99
The freezing issue at the loading screen really needs to be addressed in the next patch. Really disappointed that such a glaring problem wasn't taken care of with this current patch. Otherwise, I absolutely love the game, but it's annoying to have to start the game twice everytime I want to play.
Ditto....unconscionable omission.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »