Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Replay Footage and Packers vs. Bears Pre-Game (Pastapadre)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Replay Footage and Packers vs. Bears Pre-Game (Pastapadre) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #17
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 13 Replay Footage and Pre-Game (Packers vs Bears) thanks to Pastapadre

roman harper definitely warps in front of the wide reciever at lightning speed all of a sudden idk to me this looks like something familiar why would they put any play out there that even has a chance to be critiqued as a possible phsychic DB????....and for gods sake EA chicagos home jersey color is closer to black than it is to the shade of blue that you guys make it every year it needs to be much darker blue......details details detail...we pay good money for this game and you have all year ...heck youve have 20 years to get these details down to a T ....EA is either lazy or oblivious or maybe its both
Old 04-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #18
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 13 Replay Footage and Pre-Game (Packers vs Bears) thanks to Pastapadre

anybody else see how on the alex smith scramble that trufant stays with the receiver instead of turning and playing smith?

it's about 3 seconds in.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:13 PM   #19
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Hope they fix those throwing motions. None of them really looked spot on to me. I especially hated Drew Brees first throw from the 3 step drop where it looks like he kept two hands on the ball through the entire windup. Looks more like Madden 08 to me. And Alex Smith's second throw on that crossing out, his release looks as quick as Marino's.

I did like that they're trying to integrate more footwork and guys stepping into throws to drive the ball, but the pocket stuff doesn't look player specific to me yet.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 16

I'm not going to lie. The footage the showed looks good to me. I love how the WR/DB looks smooth in regards to when the ball is in the air down to the tackle.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #21
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Are some of you people serious! You have no problem with the gameplay from this video but some still manage to complain about something. Big numbers, mouths not matching the words, and hunchback Aaron Rodgers!? Jeez...

Anyways, WR/DB interaction looks solid and this is an early build. Only gonna get better. Also put a smile on my face when Phil and Jim came on screen. Nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #22
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Loved the one handed catch by Williams. Also loved the fact that it looked like a blown coverage. I NEED THAT IN MADDEN . Now what I didn't like was the warping/sliding on the Wilson interception. Really hope that is minimized in the game.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #23
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

I hope they add some Loud Crowd Swells to the audio for the Pre Game........

Usually before a big game you can hear the crowd roar an go nuts a couple of times while the Commentators are doing their intro

Example

Even with the crappy cam audio, Michaels talking, an the SNF theme blasting you can still hear that crowd getting nasty

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 04-25-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:20 PM   #24
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

This looks like its from a very early build. I did notice that the bills end zones were still the plain and blue lettering style. In the presentation trailer they were the current blue ones. Regardless this game looks great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »