Home

MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.21 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.21 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impressions within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #113
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.21 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Man this year I must say there haven't been any game breaking bugs for me at all!
Same here. Of course I don't care about the bugs as much as other people.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #114
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.21 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impression

I started my offline franchise post 1.16 patch and I have updated to the latest. I just noticed on the in-game ticker, that when I play an interleague game it gives me a full N.L , A.L and interleague results. Example, the Reds were playing the Yankees in the interleague update and the brewers in the N.L update, it did this for all teams, anyone see this?
Old 05-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 6

I had that too when i was doing interleague with the Tigers in my franchise, it would show the interleague, AL and NL scores. I hope that this can be corrected along with the Decimal problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #116
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish8125
I had that too when i was doing interleague with the Tigers in my franchise, it would show the interleague, AL and NL scores. I hope that this can be corrected along with the Decimal problem.

Are you sure there were no AL or NL only games on the schedule?
Old 05-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #117
Rookie

adam42381's Arena

OVR: 5

RTTS Gameplay options are locked in-game. I like to toggle base running opportunities based on steal situations (Lead Runner, All, None). Now, I can only change them in the pre-game menu.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:57 PM   #118
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Prompted to download Game Update 1.21?

LOL!!!! That is awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Old 05-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #119
Rookie

tytyboogie's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
any body ever notice that when you hit a double in franchise (offline mode-dont know if it happens online) but the stat line always puts TH after the number of the double you hit...example it says 1th double of the year instead of 1st...it only makes sense once you get to the number 4 and beyond lol
Untill u hit your 23rd....33rd...etc....then its 23th....lol
Old 05-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #120
Banned

OVR: 0

From what I am hearing the issues people r having r all these stat bugs...and some r still freezing? R there any benefits to downloading the patch if all u play is offline? I have only downloaded the very first patch...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »