Home

2K Sports Expecting to Make a Big NBA 2K13 Announcement in the Next Couple of Weeks

This is a discussion on 2K Sports Expecting to Make a Big NBA 2K13 Announcement in the Next Couple of Weeks within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 01:32 AM   #33
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 2K Sports Expecting to Make a Big NBA 2K13 Announcement in the Next Couple of Wee

Hmm, a $20 DLC for 2K13 release day?

Edit: Some very funny posts in that thread anyway

Last edited by Vni; 05-25-2012 at 03:05 AM.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:09 AM   #34
Pro

mpac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 2K Sports Expecting to Make a Big NBA 2K13 Announcement in the Next Couple of Wee

referee calling technical fouls? realistic pre-game introduction? in depth Coach mode similar to My player mode?
Old 05-25-2012, 02:13 AM   #35
Rookie

NikeBlitz's Arena

OVR: 6

Euroleague & FIBA teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2012, 02:20 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0

online will work day one?
Old 05-25-2012, 02:49 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

bring back the sweating effect of the player's and put real nba shoes just like in nba live 2010
Old 05-25-2012, 05:49 AM   #38
Rookie

Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller show up in E3 to play each other in front of the audience as their respective Legends Teams (93 Suns vs. 98 or 00 Pacers).
Old 05-25-2012, 06:01 AM   #39
MVP

I Djm's Arena

no no some of you guys are thinking wayyy to big they wont announce something with the legends this early its either something with the move or kinect gimmicky stuff first
Old 05-25-2012, 09:12 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolanji
naw EA sport have the rights to that
I have never found such a claim to be substantiated, merely rumors passed off as fact. I mean, it could be correct. But then again, I can't really see how 2K would still be able to have the T-Mobile Rookie Game, All-Star Game (with official court and jerseys), Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, and a 3-Point Shootout. The only reason I ever thought 2K put their dunk contest outdoors was to differentiate their new feature from the then-popular NBA Live version of the dunk contest. I found this to be a tactical error on 2K's part.

Further, the NBA seems to have a history of not wanting to dole out exclusive rights to any aspect of their brand. It'd be similar to deciding 2K deserved the sole rights to the NBA Finals, forcing NBA Live to call their version of the finals the NBA Showdown Last Series Showcase or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
no no some of you guys are thinking wayyy to big they wont announce something with the legends this early its either something with the move or kinect gimmicky stuff first
I am in agreement. It seems the early summer months are usually reserved for the really low-key stuff. It seems since the inclusion of Twitter and other streaming media devices, 2K has really begun overdoing it in terms of drumming up any announcement as perhaps being the next big thing. Information is great, but it feels like tainted information, where the priority is so clearly about creating a buzz than it is about providing truthful updates.

Last edited by VDusen04; 05-25-2012 at 09:16 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »