Home

NHL 12 Sims the Stanley Cup Finals - New Jersey Devils vs. Los Angeles Kings

This is a discussion on NHL 12 Sims the Stanley Cup Finals - New Jersey Devils vs. Los Angeles Kings within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NHL 12 Sims the Stanley Cup Finals - New Jersey Devils vs. Los Angeles Kings

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

EA SPORTS NHL 12 Stanley Cup Finals Predictions

EA SPORTS announced that the Los Angeles Kings will defeat the New Jersey Devils in six games to win the Stanley Cup, according to the prediction made by the NHL 12 simulation engine. Kings Goaltender Jonathan Quick continued his stellar Stanley Cup Playoffs performance, recording a shutout and not allowing more than two goals in a game against the Devils, earning himself the Conn Smythe Trophy. In the past, the EA SPORTS NHL® simulation engine has correctly predicted the 2010 Chicago Blackhawks as Stanley Cup Champions, the 2011 Stanley Cup Final matchup and the result of 13 of the 15 playoff matchups during the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Conn Smythe Trophy winner: Jonathan Quick (LAK)

Game 1

LAK 4
NJD 2
GWG: A. Kopitar (LAK)

Game 2

LAK 0
NJD 2
GWG: Adam Henrique (NJD)
SO: M. Brodeur (NJD)

Game 3

LAK 1
NJD 2
GWG: I. Kovalchuk (NJD)

Game 4

LAK 2
NJD 0
GWG: D. Penner (LAK)
SO: J. Quick (LAK)

Game 5 - OT

LAK 3
NJD 2
GWG: D. Brown (LAK)

Game 6

LAK 3
NJD 1
GWG: D. Doughty (LAK)

The NHL 12 computerized simulation is conducted using artificial intelligence that uses real-life data from each team, such as player ratings and line combinations, and includes variances such as injuries and hot streaks to predict a realistic outcome of each game and series. Predictions for subsequent rounds will be released as matchups are determined.

Who do you think wins the cup?

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NHL 12 Sims the Stanley Cup Finals - New Jersey Devils vs. Los Angeles Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

EA SPORTS NHL 12 Stanley Cup Finals Predictions

EA SPORTS announced that the Los Angeles Kings will defeat the New Jersey Devils in six games to win the Stanley Cup, according to the prediction made by the NHL 12 simulation engine. Kings Goaltender Jonathan Quick continued his stellar Stanley Cup Playoffs performance, recording a shutout and not allowing more than two goals in a game against the Devils, earning himself the Conn Smythe Trophy. In the past, the EA SPORTS NHL® simulation engine has correctly predicted the 2010 Chicago Blackhawks as Stanley Cup Champions, the 2011 Stanley Cup Final matchup and the result of 13 of the 15 playoff matchups during the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Conn Smythe Trophy winner: Jonathan Quick (LAK)

Game 1

LAK 4
NJD 2
GWG: A. Kopitar (LAK)

Game 2

LAK 0
NJD 2
GWG: Adam Henrique (NJD)
SO: M. Brodeur (NJD)

Game 3

LAK 1
NJD 2
GWG: I. Kovalchuk (NJD)

Game 4

LAK 2
NJD 0
GWG: D. Penner (LAK)
SO: J. Quick (LAK)

Game 5 - OT

LAK 3
NJD 2
GWG: D. Brown (LAK)

Game 6

LAK 3
NJD 1
GWG: D. Doughty (LAK)

The NHL 12 computerized simulation is conducted using artificial intelligence that uses real-life data from each team, such as player ratings and line combinations, and includes variances such as injuries and hot streaks to predict a realistic outcome of each game and series. Predictions for subsequent rounds will be released as matchups are determined.

Who do you think wins the cup?
Whatif Sports sim picked the Devils . I think it's the Kings year.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NHL 12 Sims the Stanley Cup Finals - New Jersey Devils vs. Los Angeles Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
Whatif Sports sim picked the Devils . I think it's the Kings year.
if Kings win this year's SC what an awesome year for them. at the start of the season they were having hard time to score. they were just hanging there in 8th place at the end. but upset the #1 and #2 seeds. most of their playoff are done in 5 games...they picked to be "hot" at the right time
Old 05-30-2012, 04:53 PM   #4
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

My daughter has been a big Kings fan for quite a while now, so I'm hoping for her sake that LA pulls it off.

The playoffs have been such a blast to watch this year! And pretty sure my heart rate will be up a ways when the puck drops. Can't wait for tonight!
Old 05-31-2012, 08:12 AM   #5
Banned

bugle987's Arena

OVR: 19
Got up in the Series yesterday, Kings are probably my second favorite team. Kopitar is my favorite player tooo and he deked the heck out Broduer on that game winner yesterday
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »