Home

NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Preview

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Preview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #41
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29
SImple Request I have... move the live game play along while the instant replay is being viewed. Seems the game doesn't progress during a replay when it should. Player is tackled and doesn't get off the grass until after the replay. Really Enjoy the Demo!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #42
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

Mario running for me sometimes though
Old 06-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #43
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

Anyone going to play as Jim Plunkett?? Cmon now.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #44
Banned

JohnBoy227's Arena

OVR: 2
NCAA football 2013 Xbox 360 Game EA
Also available for PS3.
$59.99Your Price: $44.99With Promo CodeEMCYTZT1732

Standard terms and conditions resume upon expiration. Valid only on current stock. Promo codes may not be combined with other promo codes on a single item and can only be used once per registered account. However, unless otherwise noted on the product page, customers may purchase up to five (5) pieces of the same product at the promo code price as long as all pieces are purchased in the same order.Only one promo code will be applied per item per order, even if the item is eligible for other promo codes entered at time of purchase. Newegg.com is not responsible for any typographical errors in this newsletter.

Newegg.com | Policy and Agreement | Privacy Policy | © 2000-2012 Newegg Inc. All rights reserved.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #45
Rookie

Steelmen13's Arena

So cool. I love the studio updates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
Anyone going to play as Jim Plunkett?? Cmon now.
LOL yeah some of these Heisman people are strange to me. I also looked up Tim Brown's stats from his year and chuckled...politics involved in that one I'd say with him playing for Notre Dame.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #47
Rookie

Re: NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
Two thoughts come to mind.

#1 EA did not alter the demo in order to show off a feature. What is in the demo is the foundation of what will be in the final release. All the demo is, is a particular stage in the development of the product.

#2 If you play 8 minute quarters in order for the ads to not be so intrusive, then you are sacrificing realism in order to 'work around' a defect.d
How is 8 minute quarters unrealistic?
Old 06-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 0
I hope EA is game-testing NCAA Football 13,. The thing that has killed the last several releases for me is BUGS BUGS BUGS. BUGS BUGS BUGS, EA!!! Swat 'em, spray 'em, do whatever you have to do. But if I start seeing youTube videos of bugs I don't care what kind of recruiting system you have designed- I'm not buying it.

I'm still sore from SWTOR, EA. And you still can't even come clean about what a mess that was.

I'm not buying any more video games unless I see people passing out from excitement from playing them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »