Home

NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2012, 08:02 PM   #9
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngoldfan
Lol. If you close your eyes, it sounds like they are being interviewed by Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond)
What makes it worse is that I was watching Ice Age earlier with my kids so the voice was fresh in my head, lol.

Ronnie sounded nervous or something in there though.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:15 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

Did I hear a, "Hey that's awkward" at the start of the second video as they panned over from the fans? If so, that's awkward.
Old 06-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

4 months to tweek the game huh? quess we should see less sliding, better tendencies, less clipping, more contact , better ratings , etc etc etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2012, 11:45 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 13
Hate this new All-star dunk contest setup, change the old one but dont resort to using a button combination for animations, you have no feel of doing the dunk.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:04 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 7
Ronnie seems like a nice guy but somebody needs to let him know not to use "UGH" every other word. It takes away from the interview
Old 06-17-2012, 12:16 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 6

So you have to preorder the game to have ASW in My Player and/or Association? C'mon son.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:47 AM   #15
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11
Hope online is good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 10:49 AM   #16
Banned

newmoon's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
I don't know what it is but I feel confident about the future of 2k after listening to this. Maybe they just said all the right words and they were exactly what I wanted to hear. Buddy said they got that #2k11Swag! lol

Also, I hope him confirming the Dunk/3pt contest will be available in association will quiet some doubters. I really liked the fact that he mentioned that it was put in for us hardcore fans while being made easy enough to bring in a casual. Two birds with one stone.

Im so sick of the Blind allegiance of you fanatics! in 17 minutes of interview time about the Allstar weekends dunk Contest. Ronnie never once asked the most basic of questions... IE: I see that you changed the way you do the dunks into a guitar hero style way of perfoming them, will the fans who want the old way of pulling off the dunk be able to change the controls?

Then Let him answer yes, or F-ing no!

Or how about so you are in control of association, are you guys going to allow us to fix t trading logic of cpu teams....

Or say I see that you liked the idea of living out the dream in My Player, as you said that is your favorite mode. What about Crew, Millions of fans have been asking for it back....will that be making a triumphant return...

These are just basic follow up questions that should have been asked with the questions he did ask. He didn't have to be abrasive and ask about sliding, skating, cold zones, no online leagues, no web component for online leagues, and all the other problems this series has!

Get a grip people, and have the ability to think out of a brown paper bag!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »