Home

NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #25
Banned

newmoon's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I love the emotions the interviewer is showing, it really shows how much he cares...

- "This Saturday it's my 10 year annivarsary with 2K!"
- "That's awesome, that's incredible..." (More like: 'Whatever')

I didn't even know there's the technology for artificial-media guys. Good stuff!

Anyway, Like others, I like the "different feeling" Rob was talking about. I also hope it's different graphics-wise as well.

Spoiler
hahaha I thought I was the only one who picked up on that... Dude was like don't bore me with your Bullcrap lol reminds of a old saturday night live bit....

Interviewer: so how are things coming along?

Interviewee: Great things are really great

Interviewer: you said things are great, how great are they?

Interviewee: ummm they're really great...

Interviewer: Great....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 30
Yea, these interviews bit...

Anyway, my biggest anticipation is what Mike is going to do to the controls. Will analog dribbling, hopefully ala Live 10, make it in as, at least, an option? I can't say enough how far that would go with me because it seems like every time I get NBA 2K, I don't play that long because of how I virtually hate iso motion. I try and try to give it a chance but I just think it's horrible and all the greatness of the game gets over shadowed by it because I don't feel that connection I need through the controls.

Mike Wang, PLEASE make a man like myself happy by implementing those great controls you created for Live 10. Nuff...

Oh, one more thang - NO-GUITAR-HERO-DUNK-CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCRAP THAT NON-SENSE, ASAP!!!! Thank you
Old 06-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Yea, these interviews bit...

Anyway, my biggest anticipation is what Mike is going to do to the controls. Will analog dribbling, hopefully ala Live 10, make it in as, at least, an option? I can't say enough how far that would go with me because it seems like every time I get NBA 2K, I don't play that long because of how I virtually hate iso motion. I try and try to give it a chance but I just think it's horrible and all the greatness of the game gets over shadowed by it because I don't feel that connection I need through the controls.

Mike Wang, PLEASE make a man like myself happy by implementing those great controls you created for Live 10. Nuff...

Oh, one more thang - NO-GUITAR-HERO-DUNK-CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCRAP THAT NON-SENSE, ASAP!!!! Thank you
game will turn into AND1 mixtap with live 10 dribbling and shotstick wont be availiable so i cant cosign. Use buttons for dribbling if isomotion moves are to hard for you to remember is the best option.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #28
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Wait a minute...was that Ronnie2K doing the interviews?! Oh man...after what I posted they'll most likely ignore (or drop) my wishlist posts. What was I thinking?

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 06-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngoldfan
Lol. If you close your eyes, it sounds like they are being interviewed by Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond)
I closed my eyes and then fell asleep. I guess I can get rid of my sleeping pills now and just listen to ronnie2k from now on at night.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerbang
game will turn into AND1 mixtap with live 10 dribbling and shotstick wont be availiable so i cant cosign. Use buttons for dribbling if isomotion moves are to hard for you to remember is the best option.
Lol. Funny but it's not necessarily about "memorizing" controls. Iso motion is non-intuitive and clunky and shot stick, to me, is silly. U may have gotten used to em and that's fine. I don't like em and neither does Mike Wang. He's mentioned changing em at least twice and I co-sign that.

Nothing wrong with giving an option and I wouldn't be surprised that if they were added as a viable option, many a 2Ker would jump from the iso motion ship.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:12 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1
2K quit bs in fans bring back crew in nba 2k13 thats what alot of fans want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2012, 04:43 AM   #32
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon
How about you don't get caught up in the all the Propoganda, and marketing buzz words, and actually start thinking.... year after year there are the same problems, and now you see a 2k13 video and you are excited..... theres an old saying the proof is in the pudding.

How about not insult my intelligence and interview like you aren't reading from a script.... Maybe ask one tough question.... or don't call it an interview, call it an advertisement.

Come on man they'll never make changes, real changes unless people wake up. If this is the best they can do, then say so. I guarantee I'll at least STFU, and say hey they've reached their technological limits I can either buy it, or don't. But don't keep Yanking my chain.
Bruh, you quoted me but you're not talking to me. Talking around me but not really talkin' to me. They have a foundation -- they have 4 months to tweak -- not sure where the buzz words come into play. Maybe you're trying to hard to label my excitement. You really seem disgruntled but the best part of all this is if you don't like the product 2k puts out EA has a game coming out -- maybe the issues 2k has will be fixed in EA's product.

We have resilience training in the military, one of the key modules to that training was 'hunting the good stuff' -- always try to find the good in something. If we on the forums learned how to 'hunt the good stuff' we wouldn't be as negative. You don't forget about the issues but a calm, collected mind will produce more constructive ideas than an angered one. The time they have to tweak the game and the opportunity I have to push some ideas forward excites me. Key word in that is 'me'. But... my heart is done bleeding for now -- be one with the wind grasshopper -- be one with the wind...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »