Home

NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2012, 04:26 PM   #49
Banned

newmoon's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
After last year, I'd be lying if said I give any merit to anything Rob Jones and SimBaller have to say - They really screwed the pooch with the claims that were made prior to 2k12's release. Unfortunately now the only way to know if 2k13 is any good is either to play it or to watch the forums.

I didn't want to say it but you're right. Every person who was supposed to be our inbetween last year lied to us by omission. Ronnie 2k, Sim Baller, even the CZAR....hurts to say it, but he had his hands on the game first. Instead we had to learn by trial and error..... I returned my 2k12 the second day I got it, and now have vowed to never pre-Order their game again. didn't believe I would see the day I would have to treat 2Ksports the same way I treated Madden....
Old 06-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #50
Banned

newmoon's Arena

Re: NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphawill
i dont know if sum of u are jus deaf but if u listened to them they say the allstar weekend will be in the game modes association and my player but if u preorder u get it outside of those modes as a standalone mode..besides why are so many people compaining about pre ordering this is probably the only game i do pre order year after year cuz its reached the point where u know you will always get a good game year after year i dont know about anybody else but i spend more time on 2k than i do with about 6 other games combined and play it all the way till the next one comes out .....what other game can u play until the next iteration of it comes out MADDEN NO .......CALL OF DUTY NO......NBA 2K YES so stop whining about throwing 5 bucks up early on sumthin ur definetly gonna gat anyway
Quote:
also if u listen they said this is the earliest release of gameplay footage theyve let out ..wen 2k12 video first dropped it looked exactly like 2k11 but looked and felt completely diiferent wen it came out....and why do peaple keep saying ask the hard questiions ask the hard questions ..obviously if you followed 2k the last year or 2 u know Ronnie2k works very close with 2k so the interview was jus to give u a heads up of wats goin on...he knows what he can ask and obviously wat would be a waste of time to ask becuz Eric B or Rob J woulds jus shut it down and say wefe not ready to talk about that yet....Wen the game is more ready they always cum with info for 2k fans ..wat other game u know gives 2 or more weeks of developer insights and interiews along with videos of gameplay changes with the new and old version of the game before the game comes out....please sumone tell me any other game that does anything near this

I've spent almost 2 years on 2k11, because of Crew. I spent less than 48 hours on 2k12 because they bastardized my player, crew, online association, and no web component for leagues just to name a few...
I just take homage with people who act like 2k is doing something for altruistic reasons.... I don't know if you know but we pay them. So all this glad handing, and kow towing for the privilege to play a game needs to stop. It's a symbiotic relationship, let me explain for the blind fanatics:
  1. We demand a Lag free,
  2. Exploit free,
  3. Smooth running,
  4. no Sliding and skating,
  5. no glitches,
  6. Fully customizable Leagues, with web components,
  7. the ability to play how we want,
  8. with what ever era teams we want,
  9. in any game mode we want,
  10. My player, with all the bells and whistles,
  11. Crew with dedicated servers,
  12. Perma Bans for hackers, and modders,
  13. And a true NBA Experience.
The Developers get one thing for all of that:
  • FILTHY F-ING RICH!!!!!
Seems like a fair trade off.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #51
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon
I didn't want to say it but you're right. Every person who was supposed to be our inbetween last year lied to us by omission. Ronnie 2k, Sim Baller, even the CZAR....hurts to say it, but he had his hands on the game first. Instead we had to learn by trial and error..... I returned my 2k12 the second day I got it, and now have vowed to never pre-Order their game again. didn't believe I would see the day I would have to treat 2Ksports the same way I treated Madden....
I think it was more so they lied to Czar rather than he lied to us. If you listen to his blogtalk radio show nobody ever holds their tongue on there. Same thing happened with Sovartus who went to visit 2k - they told him some things that were going to be in the game and didn't happen. And getting mad at Ronnie 2K is like getting mad at a waiter because your steak wasn't cooked right. It's easy because they are the only face you see, but they had absolutely nothing to do with it being ****ed up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #52
Banned

newmoon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
I think it was more so they lied to Czar rather than he lied to us. If you listen to his blogtalk radio show nobody ever holds their tongue on there. Same thing happened with Sovartus who went to visit 2k - they told him some things that were going to be in the game and didn't happen. And getting mad at Ronnie 2K is like getting mad at a waiter because your steak wasn't cooked right. It's easy because they are the only face you see, but they had absolutely nothing to do with it being ****ed up.
I've listened to a couple of Czar's shows, and it's easy to sound off after the fact. I don't believe for one second that these guys who are supposed to be our representatives had to wait in line at the local game shop on midnight to buy the game. I truly believe they had a working version early on, and didn't warn of the things that were left out of the game.

Ronnie 2K's interviews if you watched them were a F-Ing Insult to all of us who even listens to what he has to say. He truly didn't ask one tough question, I've got tougher questions from my 18 month old daughter at home.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:54 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon
I've spent almost 2 years on 2k11, because of Crew. I spent less than 48 hours on 2k12 because they bastardized my player, crew, online association, and no web component for leagues just to name a few...
I just take homage with people who act like 2k is doing something for altruistic reasons.... I don't know if you know but we pay them. So all this glad handing, and kow towing for the privilege to play a game needs to stop. It's a symbiotic relationship, let me explain for the blind fanatics:
  1. We demand a Lag free,
  2. Exploit free,
  3. Smooth running,
  4. no Sliding and skating,
  5. no glitches,
  6. Fully customizable Leagues, with web components,
  7. the ability to play how we want,
  8. with what ever era teams we want,
  9. in any game mode we want,
  10. My player, with all the bells and whistles,
  11. Crew with dedicated servers,
  12. Perma Bans for hackers, and modders,
  13. And a true NBA Experience.
The Developers get one thing for all of that:
  • FILTHY F-ING RICH!!!!!
Seems like a fair trade off.
lol ok ill admit 2k12 has sum very very frustating features to its game but to chew it out becuz u refuse to try and get good at it (48 hours)

1: lag free understandable
2:Expliot free....please sumone bring this guy into the 21 century evevy single game has exploits for goodness sake even the real nba has exploits .are they fair no but its called life deal with it

3:smooth running ...the game runs pretty smooth to me
4:ice skating and sliding ....very rarely happens and go check out the last 4 nba live games it feels like NHL12
5:no glitches wen people say stuff like this it really makes me think wat planet or dream world they were living on ....a game without glitches is like asking for a life without a single problem and also please stop playing any other games u have that have glitches and see wat ur left with

6,7,8,9,:are all understandable but remember these things are a working progress for a team dropping a game every year ...if they cum out with it simply cuz its demanded by people without patience and rush it and f**k it up youll be on here bitchin about that.

10:my player i myself would like to see a tremendously huge step foward in this mode being that i play it the most but any nba 2k fan has to admit that my player has gotten progressively better year after year

11:crew was rediculous that it wasnt in 2k12 but they had a reason that sounded reasonable for why it wasnt in 2k12 but if its not in 2k13 then their reason was complete BS Dedicated Servers would be nice they have the money for but cmon not even Call of Duty as dedicated servers and multiplayer is the biggest selling point for it

12..bans for hackers and modders couldnt agree more but like u said they wanna play the game the way they wanna play it so ur on both sides of th fence

13.true nba exp ...as a person who has actually played basketball for alot of my life i can say that it is the hardest sport to translate into a video game becuz ther are so many intangables and so many possible outcomes but id say 2k has done a pretty dam good job so far ..

and also u call it kow towing and blind fanatic but why did u buy a game that u stopped playing in 2 days that sounds like a blind fanatic to me to jus buy sumthin and dont know wat ur getting...
But if ur like me u realize that u enjoy and appreciate the product that 2k puts out every year and buy it becuz it will bring u countless hours of entertainment..

and please by all means if this game doesnt have everything u want go buy the hundreds of other games that have everything u want that come out on a yearly basis and youll be sittin there playin with ur joysticks at the homescreen
Old 06-20-2012, 04:31 AM   #54
Banned

newmoon's Arena

Quote:
lol ok ill admit 2k12 has sum very very frustating features to its game but to chew it out becuz u refuse to try and get good at it (48 hours)

1: lag free understandable
2:Expliot free....please sumone bring this guy into the 21 century evevy single game has exploits for goodness sake even the real nba has exploits .are they fair no but its called life deal with it

3:smooth running ...the game runs pretty smooth to me
4:ice skating and sliding ....very rarely happens and go check out the last 4 nba live games it feels like NHL12
5:no glitches wen people say stuff like this it really makes me think wat planet or dream world they were living on ....a game without glitches is like asking for a life without a single problem and also please stop playing any other games u have that have glitches and see wat ur left with

6,7,8,9,:are all understandable but remember these things are a working progress for a team dropping a game every year ...if they cum out with it simply cuz its demanded by people without patience and rush it and f**k it up youll be on here bitchin about that.

10:my player i myself would like to see a tremendously huge step foward in this mode being that i play it the most but any nba 2k fan has to admit that my player has gotten progressively better year after year

11:crew was rediculous that it wasnt in 2k12 but they had a reason that sounded reasonable for why it wasnt in 2k12 but if its not in 2k13 then their reason was complete BS Dedicated Servers would be nice they have the money for but cmon not even Call of Duty as dedicated servers and multiplayer is the biggest selling point for it

12..bans for hackers and modders couldnt agree more but like u said they wanna play the game the way they wanna play it so ur on both sides of th fence

13.true nba exp ...as a person who has actually played basketball for alot of my life i can say that it is the hardest sport to translate into a video game becuz ther are so many intangables and so many possible outcomes but id say 2k has done a pretty dam good job so far ..

and also u call it kow towing and blind fanatic but why did u buy a game that u stopped playing in 2 days that sounds like a blind fanatic to me to jus buy sumthin and dont know wat ur getting...
But if ur like me u realize that u enjoy and appreciate the product that 2k puts out every year and buy it becuz it will bring u countless hours of entertainment..

and please by all means if this game doesnt have everything u want go buy the hundreds of other games that have everything u want that come out on a yearly basis and youll be sittin there playin with ur joysticks at the homescreen
Even with what I wrote you still find cause to argue... We should all demand more, point blank! Unless they say to me this is the best we can do with the hardware we have available. I would respect that, and understand that. Instead they choose to ignore the complaints about the game, and give us instead a Guitar hero Dunk contest....show of hands, who the Hell asked for that?
Old 06-20-2012, 11:32 AM   #55
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

The people who don't preorder will likely get all star weekend as DLC about 3 months after.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #56
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
The people who don't preorder will likely get all star weekend as DLC about 3 months after.
At this moment in time, pre-order is the only way to get the All-Star add-on content.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »