Home

NBA Live 13 Being Shown to Select Outlets Thursday

This is a discussion on NBA Live 13 Being Shown to Select Outlets Thursday within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2012, 11:52 PM   #49
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 13 Being Shown to Select Outlets Thursday

I honestly think it might not be shown to OS because I feel this community might have been overly critical on the Live/Elite brand in the past. I mean just look at how critical people are being about 2k's big announcement. Disappointing?..Yes, but give it a chance before you start saying its gonna be crap, or that it is a bust. Elite could of been an early build of a game but us, the OS community condemned the game before it even got out the gates. Anyway that's my 2 cents.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:55 PM   #50
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

Theyre definately not showing it to Hard8times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Old 08-01-2012, 12:05 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
Theyre definately not showing it to Hard8times.
Isn't he back behind bars?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 4
"Go Fish" says 2k lol

Random: They'll probably have the better soundtrack this year too. I've always liked the EAtrax though, so we shall see
"I've never really paid that much attention to it.. know what I'm saying? I'm just a player, I'm a player Greg, and I just play with whatever they put.. if we are gonna play with a sock, then we gon play with a sock." Delonte "The Golden Panther" West
Old 08-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #53
Pro

Haval93's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm only commenting on the Next-Gen confusion here on the boards and commenting on some hype words. EA will more than likely keep their current engine for the next generation as there is nothing wrong with it. Since Live 13 will have RTP like Elite, most of the framework is down for the next gen. The game will be solid this year from what I can tell. As for the next couple of years the game will greatly improve as the new consoles will be able to handle further calculations from the physics engine which brings less predicable and better gameplay while not compromising animations and visuals. While its good to think about the future i think that's what is hurting NBA Live 13, it's trying to introduce something that isn't ready for the limelight. A physics engine takes years to do right and most team simply outsource to others to do it for them. I think NBA Live is trying balance a lot on this game while preparing for the future. Hopefully Live 13 gives enough to pay full price and keep us coming back while showing that the game will continue to improve year in and out forthcoming. I for one have my expections set that it will be a solid game that has the foundation right and provide something fresh and new day in and out. I think that's the only reason Im looking forward to this game is because of the physics and that ever play will be different. If it seems like I'm praising the game, I'm not. This is simply stating what I think will happen and if everything turns out the opposite then I will simply not get the game.

In the end, I'm freaking ready for some news and videos of the damn game. And people remember that EA will not appease to everyone, so if it doesn't seem like your cup of tea, don't get pissed and angry but be happy that there is another game out there that might appeal to you. We have two options again this year and I'm happy since it will lead both into better products.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #54
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
I honestly think it might not be shown to OS because I feel this community might have been overly critical on the Live/Elite brand in the past. I mean just look at how critical people are being about 2k's big announcement. Disappointing?..Yes, but give it a chance before you start saying its gonna be crap, or that it is a bust. Elite could of been an early build of a game but us, the OS community condemned the game before it even got out the gates. Anyway that's my 2 cents.
or maybe they only want guys like hype man hip hop gamer making comments and saying how everybody else is in trouble in his wife beater and rap music in the background to let us know they coming at cha!

See how easy it was to post the exact opposite of what you just said and it still comes off looking bad?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by 23; 08-01-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 8
lmao i havent be on this site for more then a year now but even i can see hard this site is on EA games period not just ea basketball.. this site needs to be operation2ksports.com....i wld be ok with game that is not being hyped up before it comes out and turns out to be gud because it never got me excited compared to a game that was hyped up and turn to be short handed now that wld make sick to my stomache and EA has done that alot and i believe they learn their lesson which explains why they have been quiet and just been working on the game. I'm true believer of just let you game do the talking for you..no need to brag. 2k haven't really shown anything either but made some head knocking previews for the game. people is just going harder on Ea is because deep down their hurt because EA has not been what it use to be when we all were younger so just about everybody on here is bitter as heck. yea yall getting on 2k a lil bit about the jayz thing but its nothing compared to how yall treat EA! lol this site cracks me up, never lets me down..always depend on this site to play EA hard before any other site. sad part is, we all have internet we can news about anything so why is it a big deal of all sees it first????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????? dont worry i'll wait! smdh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 12:29 AM   #56
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
And I thought all the people claiming we were collecting ea checks over the years had our number

:screwy:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »