Home

NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Kobe - 93, Melo - 92, Rondo - 90

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Kobe - 93, Melo - 92, Rondo - 90 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #25
Banned

718_R3loaded's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2k13 player ratings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC

Carmelo bullies his way to the rim when he isn't settling for jumpshots. The man has no finesse to his game

lol this is very true but i highly doubt 2k awards Carmelo with the "attacker" signature skill, he doesn't attack the rim on consistent basis night after night like Lebron or Westbrook, dont get me wrong he has the ability to get into the lane but not enough for 2k to make him such a strong finisher like Lebron i just dont see that happening.

I may be wrong but i see 2k, giving him signature skills like "Deadeyes", "clutch", "closer/finisher", "Quick release" etc etc.

Last edited by 718_R3loaded; 08-27-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
Kobe just finished his worst season in efficiency and turnovers per game, and also once again shot a terrible fg% at 43%. He also just finished his 3rd straight post season failing to hit a game winning or tying shot. No way in hell should he be a 93. And he's 7/27 on playoff game winning or tying, so he definitely should NOT have any clutch signatures either . Carmelo a 92? I'm done. 2k needs to hire rashidi to do their player ratings and stop giving guys high ratings who shouldn't have them because of their cry baby fans complaining and threatening not to buy the game.
the kids will cry if mello isnt over 90 rating wise LOL
Old 08-27-2012, 07:23 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Kobe - 93, Melo - 92, Rondo - 90

I would have rated Kobe a 92 and I'm a Laker fan, but people acting like his rating is so outrageous are crazy. He was just #2 in the league in scoring and averaged 30 a game in the playoffs...although I concur, his play was disappointing down the stretch in games 2 and 4 in the OKC series. Lakers should have won one or both of those for sure. Game 2 really hurt.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

I thought Kobe would be no lower than 94. Hmmm ... 2K is actually on top of things for once.

Kobe is my favorite player, but I want to play with CURRENT Kobe ... not Kobe from 2K7. This gives me hope that 2K has finally changed his playstyle to fit what it is in real life. No more arcade dunks or super speed.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #29
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

I'm actually done looking at the total rating a while ago. To me, what's important is that players play like themselves and put up stats similar to what they would put in real life. I don't care if 2K rates LBJ 85, as long as he plays EXACTLY like the real LBJ and has similar stats. The total rating won't tell you the story, because it's worthless without tendencies and without looking at each and every attribute.

To me, it doesn't matter if when you combine all attributes together it equals so and so total rating. As long it makes the player play and produce the same numbers as in real life, that's all that matters to me.

But that's me.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 08-27-2012, 07:38 PM   #30
Pro

WizardJay's Arena

OVR: 2

Looking at overall rating can sometimes mean they got some of the attributes wrong.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #31
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardJay
Looking at overall rating can sometimes mean they got some of the attributes wrong.
Could be. But then again, who says the formula of combining all attributes to a total rating, isn't flawed?

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #32
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I live
You all do know Carmelo is the best scorer in the league right ? he should be in the 90's anyway
now that my friend, is debatable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »