Home

NHL 13 Season Ticket Impressions

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Season Ticket Impressions within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #153
pissed, or parkinson's?

adayinthelife's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Right before you get ready to play your game, go down to the 3rd option (I believe - the one that shows your minutes and level). Click on it. Go right trigger once and you'll see aim as auto or manual. I use auto - it still matters what you do with your aiming, but seems like a "helper" - I like it because it helps the attributes matter, along with not trying to do the same kind of shot each time.
Interesting. Have you noticed guys like Stamkos sniping even more than whatever 3rd liner by doing this? I'm finding that there finally seems to feel like there's a difference between stars and average players this year, but I'm always looking for ways to enhance it.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #154
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NHL 13 Season Ticket Impressions

What happened to dark blue eyes? Why does every player with blue eyes look like this?

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 09-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #155
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6

Playing defense seems to be much harder, your ai players don't seem to help much
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #156
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjarz02
Playing defense seems to be much harder, your ai players don't seem to help much
I know I keep getting blown out big time! I am playing on pro that is the worst part! I haven't played since NHL 11 so I guess I am behind a bit.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #157
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
quick question...

Is it normal for the tuner sets to have to be downloaded every time you start the game up? Everything else is saving correctly except the tuner sets.

edit: I guess they are saving correctly but it still says "download the latest..." at startup. Weird, but I can ignore it.
I have the same issue....
Old 09-08-2012, 05:55 PM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
I know I keep getting blown out big time! I am playing on pro that is the worst part! I haven't played since NHL 11 so I guess I am behind a bit.
Pro is like All-Stars from last year. The CPU is so aggressive. I don't know any team who sends 3 forward on forecheck. when they are winning 2-0 but that is apparently the new NHL 13 mandate. I know we have to get used to the new skating but the CPU have superman control over the puck and never miss a play on defense. I average 1 goal a game if I am lucky.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #159
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle
I have the same issue....
That means it's a tuner for a different part of the game. I had to download two tuner updates, nothing has shown since.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #160
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
I get tons of penalties called. If people are having trouble with this be aware there is 3 different penalty sliders. 1 under rules which is just the general penalties slider and the other 2 are under gameplay settings then right bumper to AI. CPU penalties and CPU teammate penalties is located there. I have those 2 maxed and the main penalty to 3 quarters full and I get 2-4 penalties a period on 8 minute periods. Probably too many.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »