Home

NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Javale McGee – 74, Josh Smith – 87, Kemba Walker - 78

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Javale McGee – 74, Josh Smith – 87, Kemba Walker - 78 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2012, 10:46 PM   #89
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Javale McGee – 74, Josh Smith – 87, Kemba Walker - 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
Kemba Walker and John Wall are both horrible shooters....just horrible. 78 is plain crazy. 70 max.

Yeah I agree Wall gets a bump for being super quick and he can finish at the rim well, he just has not shown he can shoot any mid range shot or 3 consistently. His passing is above average. So his at rim is high, dunking pretty high for a PG, passing above average.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Javale McGee – 74, Josh Smith – 87, Kemba Walker - 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTeezy
That has nothing to do with the conversation smart one. He stated that john should have a jumper because rose has one now. So you look stupid
wow, sheesh lol ... hostile much.

I was under the impression that you meant it took Rose 4 years to develop.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:17 AM   #91
Rookie

Lol @ people freaking out about Kemba getting a 2 point bump in his rating. He's still on the Bobcats so it really doesn't matter that much. Had he not been on the worst team in NBA history last year he would have probably had a better year. Ratings are really just a number I ball on people in 2k12 with Tyrus Thomas and we all know how good he is... >.>
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 06:17 AM   #92
Banned

AirTeezy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
wow, sheesh lol ... hostile much.

I was under the impression that you meant it took Rose 4 years to develop.
Lol nah my bad bro. I was saying that it took 4 years for him to get a jumpshot
Old 09-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #93
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Kemba Walker and MKG are 78s, at least I know I won't have to carry the Bobcats TOO much if I get drafted by them in MP.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #94
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTeezy
Its the same as assuming Deron Williams fg % will go up this year but OK we will see lol
Williams is a proven all star who has shown he can compete at a high level. Kemba is nothing of the sort. The comparison is insulting.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
Williams is a proven all star who has shown he can compete at a high level. Kemba is nothing of the sort. The comparison is insulting.
Deron Williams didn't even play like Deron Williams last season because of the lack of talent surrounding him. He openly admitted during the 'Hello Brooklyn' Press Conference that he had to take a lot more shots than usual and with Joe Johnson now on the team, he can go back to being a Point Guard rather than a Shooting Guard. If you watched the Nets games like I did, he took a lot of shots. Especially Fast Break 3s where he became deadly at (expect a high rating in his 3PT attribute) - run up the court to the 3 point line and go 3-Will.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #96
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

I find it funny how people get so heated when someone says (just as an example) Deron Williams had a bad shooting season, and then they say he had no one to play with. Then when a Bobcats fan says the same for Kemba adding on the fact that he was a rookie and didn't have a quality coach they say you are making excuses (not saying Kemba is Deron Williams). Williams had more help than Kemba did (on the court and on the bench).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »