Home

NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #121
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by JwP23
Kobe is inflated as always but Dwight is SUPER overrated. I agree with the guy. If Gasol is 87, Bosh should be at least 85+. If the Lakers players are rated below expectation, would you still consider them as a moot point?
I guess you didnt read any of my post. I for one never believed Kobe should be rated a 93 at 34. More like 90-91. Nash is debatable and so is Pau. The problem is when you have guys like Amare get an 84 rating what do you do with Pau? If Amare is an 84 then Pau damn sure is an 87. If Roy Hibbert gets an 86 then Dwight sure gets a 96. When Kemba Walker gets 78 and Rondo a 90 then an 87 for Nash really isnt that bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #122
Pro

antixnette's Arena

Why are people talking about what Bosh did in previous years? He's two years removed from that. His rating is spot on.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #123
Banned

OTCU's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
I guess you didnt read any of my post. I for one never believed Kobe should be rated a 93 at 34. More like 90-91. Nash is debatable and so is Pau. The problem is when you have guys like Amare get an 84 rating what do you do with Pau? If Amare is an 84 then Pau damn sure is an 87. If Roy Hibbert gets an 86 then Dwight sure gets a 96. When Kemba Walker gets 78 and Rondo a 90 then an 87 for Nash really isnt that bad.
Well boshs rating still makes no sense.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:08 PM   #124
Banned

OTCU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by antixnette
Why are people talking about what Bosh did in previous years? He's two years removed from that. His rating is spot on.
Do you watch basketball? Omg the ignorance
Old 09-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #125
Pro

The dumbest thing Im seeing in all the arguments about online ratings is even if you lowered say some of the Laker player ratings does it make them that much less dominant in the game? Like does a 92 OVR for Dwight vs 96 make a world of difference? Not really. In the end if you can play the game well you can pretty much beat any team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 10:12 PM   #126
Banned

OTCU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
The dumbest thing Im seeing in all the arguments about online ratings is even if you lowered say some of the Laker player ratings does it make them that much less dominant in the game? Like does a 92 OVR for Dwight vs 96 make a world of difference? Not really. In the end if you can play the game well you can pretty much beat any team.
Its funny how the only people that agree with you are biased Lakers fans like yourself but I digress
Old 09-17-2012, 10:20 PM   #127
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by antixnette
So you're saying just because he doesn't get as many looks as he did before he's a worse player? That doesn't make any sense at all
Old 09-17-2012, 10:37 PM   #128
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
Its funny how the only people that agree with you are biased Lakers fans like yourself but I digress
Does it matter? Show me where I said any of the current Laker players werent slighly overrated on the rating scale? But then again if you look at them relative to other players they really arent overrated. How is Dwight overrated at 96 when Hibbert is an 86? Why should Nash be an 82 like some are calling for when Kemba Walker is a 78? You see how that works? Instead of trying to make this some stupid Laker argument read the damn post and debate the info that is here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »