Home

NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 02:50 AM   #145
Rookie

danjeffery08's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

howard went down to 95 when looking at the new screens, and bosh 82 apparently? hibbert is 79 aswell? thats just what was posted by OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 02:52 AM   #146
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by antixnette
Nothing is ignorant about my statement. You're pressed about something he did two years ago. Fact is his averages went down and so should his rating. He ain't doing what he did in Toronto.
His numbers went down because he doesn't get as many touches.. You seriously think that just because he doesn't shoot as much he is all of a sudden worse at it??? NO that makes absolutely ZERO sense..
Old 09-18-2012, 03:00 AM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 1
Again, ratings via numbers are so subjective. Give these players their 'sig skills' and make a rating system similar to the way MLB: The Show does. What's the big deal about numerical ratings anyways? Ex: CP3 vs D Rose...they are both good and lets just leave it at that.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:10 AM   #148
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorPrince
Yep. People must keep in mind that 2k simply kept Melo's Close shot rating down in the 60s just to keep him 2-3 points lower.
yea which is very disrespectful in my eyes. lebron has A minus out side shooting while melo has an A and granger has like a B. that makes no sense plus melo has a lower offensive rating than derrick rose and cp3
Old 09-18-2012, 03:17 AM   #149
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam21224
As an offline player screw ratings, I'll never ever ever ever use 2ks outsider roster.

But for online association guys, would be wonderful if the owner of the lg can run rosters from 2kshare as the base.

Downright ridiculous this guy is still employed to half *** roster an over rate players for the casual gamers.

Number 1 on my wish list for future 2k b ball, incorporate the ability to use other rosters for online play.

Better yet hire some of the great roster makers of OS. Rashidi, Nog, Rondo, Ronyell, youalreadyknow, Tomba, Vctrb, etc... These guys don't get paid to fix his bs ever year, when they really should for pouring hours, days, months to getting the game to truly shine.
i kno thats what im going to do ppl like tyson chandler who led the in feild goal percentageand was the defensive player of the year has a lower rating than brooke lopez and serge ibaka. teams like the nets are almost better than the bulls spurs and knicks. 2k always messes up the ratings.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:20 AM   #150
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

^ looking at Chandlers FG% is somewhat inaccurate when rating him.. His FG% is high because he hardly ever takes any un-necessary shots or difficult shots, NOT because he's such a good low post scorer..
Old 09-18-2012, 03:56 AM   #151
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by danjeffery08
howard went down to 95 when looking at the new screens, and bosh 82 apparently? hibbert is 79 aswell? thats just what was posted by OS
The screen shots are from much earlier, as Barnes is still a Laker in them. These three ratings were just revealed today from 2K's twitter account, so they are more up to date.

Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 04:03 AM   #152
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

I really like Hibbert, but I think him being an 86 or whatever it was is flat out crazy lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »