Home

NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #185
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDurant35
Please point to me where I said Rose is a better defensive player than CP3. And by quoting that specific post are you agreeing that CP3 has better handles than Rose? ..and I'm the one being accused of being the worst poster.
My bad, I got you mixed up with another poster. To answer your question about handles. What does it even mean to have better handles? Are you arguing who is flashier, handles/takes care of the ball better? Be more specific. If you are talking better crossovers and what not Ill give that to Rose. Even still what does that even matter? Skip to my Lou could out dribble any of these dudes. It has almost 0 relevance to who is the better PG. Another thing CP3 has posted some of the hightest AST/TO ratios in recent history. Rose has never done that. So based on the primary responsibilities of the PG and defense. CP3 has Rose beat easily. Rose is a slightly average distributor and average defender. CP3 is elite for PG's at both. The only thing you can argue that Rose is better at is finishing and attacking the rim. While this is a great part of his game, it should be more of a cherry on top than the meat of a game of what you would want out your PG.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #186
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
Philly could definitely match up with the Lakers dude. They are the grizzlies of the east.
All they would have to do is isolate holliday and spread the floor with shooters. Defensively they are one of the best nuff said
Not buying that, Philly first of all is not getting past MIA, NYK or Boston this year so them getting to the finals is nearly impossible. Second of all, I think the talent of the Lakers would win out, too many offensive weapons and too good a defense (if things go as planed). I also think philly dose not have enough scoring to combat the Lakers offense.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 09-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #187
Banned

raul24NDLAL12's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Lmao whenever you're wrong you just change the topic
Exactly what am I wrong with what I just stated?
Old 09-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #188
Banned

OTCU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce
Not buying that, Philly first of all is not getting past MIA, NYK or Boston this year so them getting to the finals is nearly impossible. Second of all, I think the talent of the Lakers would win out, too many offensive weapons and too good a defense (if things go as planed). I also think philly dose not have enough scoring to combat the Lakers offense.
The Knicks? Lmao and they took Boston to a 7 game series last year and this year they are better. You don't combat scoring with scoring you combat it with better defense which Philly can do. I'm not saying they would sweep the Lakers but it'd be closer than people think
Old 09-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #189
Banned

raul24NDLAL12's Arena

Quote:
The Knicks? Lmao and they took Boston to a 7 game series last year and this year they are better. You don't combat scoring with scoring you combat it with better defense which Philly can do. I'm not saying they would sweep the Lakers but it'd be closer than people think
Philly has defense now because of Bynum? That's the reason why we got rid of him.........
Old 09-18-2012, 06:49 PM   #190
Pro

Quote:
Philly could definitely match up with the Lakers dude. They are the grizzlies of the east.
All they would have to do is isolate holliday and spread the floor with shooters. Defensively they are one of the best nuff said
You are starting to reach troll levels in this thread. You are trying to throw shade on LA so bad you are making the most idiotic simple minded arguments. "Whose gonna hold Russy?" "All you gotta do is isolated with Holiday". As if pro ball is THAAAAT simple. It's one thing to say Philly can match up with LA but to say they would get killed? You speak as if even on paper Philly matches up with LA and you also speak as if LA has the same roster as this past season. LA is my team but Im not making any strong predictions about us against OKC or Miami. Both will be battles.

To act like the difference in LA's defense with the acquisition of Dwight wont be night is day just shows how ignorant you are of pro ball and what Dwight was able to accomplish with players like Hedo and Rashard Lewis. Also last time I checked bball was a team game. Nash on WB isnt going to be a 1v1 show. If you think blowing past Nash is going to be the formula for success for OKC then we may as well not even continue debating bball.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #191
Pro

Quote:
They took a hurt Boston team to a 7 game series. Ray was ballin on one ankle, Bradley pretty much had to sit after like game 3. This year if healthy Boston will be the better team on paper unless Doug Collins can get things together. The Iggy matchup on Paul Pierce is going to be something they will definitely miss. In the east outside of Miami it is going to be a free for all for the 2nd to 6th place.

I notice you based every single argument off of last year w/o any regard for the roster changes teams have made and the ability to make proper adjustments b/c of said changes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 06:54 PM   #192
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Ok same can be said for both of those teams, Both the Celtics and the Knicks (Especially the Knicks got better). Who on the Sixers except for Buynum and possibly Holiday can score the ball at a consistent rate? Nick Young is streaky, Thad young struggled in the playoffs, Dorell Wright is a spot up shooter, Jason Richardson is past his prime, Don't get me started on ET. Offense is a important part of the game too, if your not scoring well your allowing teams to get rebounds and leak out. If their was a Lakers V Philly Finals Lakers would win 4-1 easy.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »