Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (10-31-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (10-31-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2012, 07:09 PM   #113
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (10-31-12)

Why did it take one day to just add Rasheed Wallace and only him?
Old 10-31-2012, 07:20 PM   #114
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Why did it take one day to just add Rasheed Wallace and only him?
Even better, two games into my association, he announces his retirement.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #115
Rookie

spike83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
I believe there is no insider. In the words of Andy Dufresne in Shawshank Redemption..."He's a phantom, an apparition, second cousin to Harvey the rabbit."
Contrary to what everyone is saying on this board, the "Insider" does exist; his name is Keyser Soze.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #116
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
Even better, two games into my association, he announces his retirement.
At least his stats don't say he last played last year
Old 10-31-2012, 07:55 PM   #117
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
Can't believe anyone is defending them.
It's becoming a bit like the Crew mode situation to me - people's ridiculous overreactions to the issue not having much merit to the problem. We all would like to have complete rosters. But saying the game's unplayable because Joe Nobody the bench rider isn't in the game, or wanting to storm 2K headquarters because a certain player hasn't been released or signed from the FA pool, are overreactions imo. I think these overreactions marginalize the already small community of hardcore players. Most of the people I've seen missing or haven't been signed I don't even recognize. Just last year 2K tried to appease the hardcore community during a very difficult time with the lockout; doing frequent updates - and the hardcore still weren't happy or appreciative lol.

There needs to be attention brought to the issue, but no where close to the level some are complaining imo. 2K updates the courts and people here casually brush it aside as nothing and jump on the next problem they can complain about. The issue shouldn't be extrapolated out to 2K's effort on the game as a whole. Yet that's exactly what too many of you want to do.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 10-31-2012, 08:10 PM   #118
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
It's becoming a bit like the Crew mode situation to me - people's ridiculous overreactions to the issue not having much merit to the problem. We all would like to have complete rosters. But saying the game's unplayable because Joe Nobody the bench rider isn't in the game, or wanting to storm 2K headquarters because a certain player hasn't been released or signed from the FA pool, are overreactions imo. I think these overreactions marginalize the already small community of hardcore players. Most of the people I've seen missing or haven't been signed I don't even recognize. Just last year 2K tried to appease the hardcore community during a very difficult time with the lockout; doing frequent updates - and the hardcore still weren't happy or appreciative lol.

There needs to be attention brought to the issue, but no where close to the level some are complaining imo. 2K updates the courts and people here casually brush it aside as nothing and jump on the next problem they can complain about. The issue shouldn't be extrapolated out to 2K's effort on the game as a whole. Yet that's exactly what too many of you want to do.
Exactly. I mean, how many times will you see Robert Sacre on the court with the Lakers? Half the people wont even dress out half the games irl.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:14 PM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22

What are you talking about, it doesn't matter where the guy is on the depth charts he means something 2 somebody. they got corny justin bieber on the game. Then they shud have all real NBA players, that's what ppl paid 4 NBA13 courts,NBA13 jerseys,NBA13 gameplay,NBA13 ROSTERS not NBA12 rosters with 13 add ons. If u want 2 be short changed that's on you.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:41 PM   #120
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospect357
What are you talking about, it doesn't matter where the guy is on the depth charts he means something 2 somebody. they got corny justin bieber on the game. Then they shud have all real NBA players, that's what ppl paid 4 NBA13 courts,NBA13 jerseys,NBA13 gameplay,NBA13 ROSTERS not NBA12 rosters with 13 add ons. If u want 2 be short changed that's on you.
Wow really the Justin Bieber defense, tell me who will help sell more copies of the game Justin Bieber and his millions of fans that would buy anything with his name and face on it or some 4th string guy who may not ever play, you don't know the reason certain members are not on their respective team I am sure 2k did not create a player for certain people and now they have to, it is not as easy as adding his name to a roster, but hey you still have Bieber.

Last edited by coolcras7; 10-31-2012 at 08:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »