Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-5-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-5-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-06-2012, 12:19 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-5-

Deron williams shoots 29% and his 3pt shot drops to a 73. But ty lawson shots 28% and keeps his 83 3pt shot. Does 2k even look at the stats or do they just do the eye test with players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 12:22 AM   #66
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Coming (12-5-12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
Any more specifics guys?
Evan Turner's shooting 43% from 3. Doesn't need a crazy boost, but low 70s would be good.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:59 AM   #67
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Coming (12-5-12)

Quote:
Any more specifics guys?
Teague needs a dunk upgrade his dunk is only 55!! even anthony morrow has a higher dunk rating that is unacceptable..

those are just from this season season alone. There are plenty more dunk clips. He isnt on an elite level like a rose or westbrook but he can still jam.
His dunk rating should be atleast in the mid 70s or maybe even an 80
Old 12-06-2012, 05:31 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2
I expected Mayo to at least have 1 sig skill, but the insider has failed again.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:11 AM   #69
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Any more specifics guys?
J.J Hickson (Rebounding, defense, Stamina, Vertical, Offensive/Defensive Awareness)

J.J is averaging 11 ppg and 10 reb on the season. He's also shown he's no slouch defensively but is still just above average in that area.

Will Barton (Pass, Off-hand Dribbling, Mid-range, Layup, Offensive Awareness, On-ball defense)

The Blazers may have found a diamond in the rough (second rounder). Barton's shown a lot of flash, he just needs to work on being more consistent to earn more playing time. Will likely be a Blazer for years to come.

Meyers Leonard (Hands, Rebounding, Stamina, Inside Scoring, Mid-range, Low-post offense/defense, offensive/defensive awareness, Dunk/Dunk tendency, Finish Alley-oop tendency)

Has proven that he can play in this league, he'll obviously need to show that through starter minutes, but at the moment he's clearly better than what you guys give him credit for. On this game currently he gets out rebounded by Ty Lawson (consistently).

LaMarcus Aldridge (Stamina)

Was nearly tops in the NBA in 2010 with 39 Minutes per game, and this year is darn near right there again with 38 Minutes per game. He's playing this much and still playing at a high level (20.7 PPG, 8 RPG, 2.6 APG) 83 stamina isn't cutting it.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:11 AM   #70
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Still no roster update for the PC version.....
Old 12-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #71
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-5-

Quote:
Originally Posted by san_antonio_spurs
Hey can anybody recommend me a good roster for xbox 360 because these ¨official updates¨ arent really helping, and there are so many rosters out there that i am not sure about which are actually any good. Thanks.
I've tried all of them and I find PJT's Hardwood Hoop Rosters to be the best. Plus, his run great with the out-of-the-box sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 10:43 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 3
I don't get up in arms about the ratings/skills, etc. what gets me is them not adding in players who actually play, then on top of that, when they do add in players, instead of taking the time to create a cyber face, they CAP them and make them look absolutely ridiculous/nothing like their real life counterpart. They just kind of slop it together...what's the point of that? Case in point Singler (amongst many others I won't name). Looks NOTHING like him. What ticks me off even more is that they have the cyber face Singler on the disc, but refuse to add it in...he has BLACK ARMS. RIDICULOUS!

Last edited by Frizzz24; 12-06-2012 at 10:46 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »