Home

NHL 13 Title Update and Tuner 1.06 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Title Update and Tuner 1.06 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #169
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NHL 13 Title Update and Tuner 1.06 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I don't think we can select the tuner version for GM Connected. I believe the league gameplay options are period length (4-20?), difficulty, and game style.
you can select the tuner when starting a GM Connected season. just like offline, but, once you select it you are stuck with it. cant change it after the fact.

if im not mistake you cant select "latest" in GM Connected, its 1.07, 1.06, etc. its defaulted to the most recent unless you change it.

now, if you use "current" sliders and in the sliders section have say 1.04 selected, im not sure if that applies to the game invite the host sends or not or if its just the sliders. again, stuff like this needs to be explained by EA and not leave us guessing.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 02-06-2013, 01:15 PM   #170
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NHL 13 Title Update and Tuner 1.06 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
you can select the tuner when starting a GM Connected season. just like offline, but, once you select it you are stuck with it. cant change it after the fact.
Interesting. Since we started our league not long after release, I wonder if that means we're using one of the older versions? Gameplay definitely changed after the patch, but we never did see an increase in penalties...
Old 02-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #171
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Interesting. Since we started our league not long after release, I wonder if that means we're using one of the older versions? Gameplay definitely changed after the patch, but we never did see an increase in penalties...
probably using what, say 1.02 or 1.04?

correction to my post, i just doubled checked. you CAN have the tuner set in GM Connected to "latest". like i said though, can only be changed when you first set up the league.

so if the commish started the league with it set to latest, you all good.

with that said, if the commish had say 1.02 saved as his tuner set and not latest when he set up the league, by default 1.02 will be set to the leagues tuner as well when league is set up. he would have had to change it to latest.

stuff like the above is so frustrating. bah!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2013, 11:15 PM   #172
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Hey guys, haven't been in these parts of OS for a while. I noticed that NHL '13 is going to be $38 for PS Plus members starting tomorrow. I haven't played the game since my season ticket trial period (at which time I decided to pass on it), so now, after all the patches and tuners and everything, do you guys feel the game would be worth it at that price?

I'll hang up and listen...thanks.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:29 AM   #173
Rookie

OVR: 0

Where can I download it and how to put into the Xbox 360?
Old 02-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #174
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Hey guys, haven't been in these parts of OS for a while. I noticed that NHL '13 is going to be $38 for PS Plus members starting tomorrow. I haven't played the game since my season ticket trial period (at which time I decided to pass on it), so now, after all the patches and tuners and everything, do you guys feel the game would be worth it at that price?

I'll hang up and listen...thanks.
That's the price I paid for this game and I'd say it is fair. The game really isn't all that different from any of the last 3 NHL games, even with the new skating.

If you are looking for a hockey fix, pick it up. Otherwise, I'd hold off and maybe go back and play NHL 10 or 11, which can be had for a much lower price.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 02-27-2013, 09:16 AM   #175
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
That's the price I paid for this game and I'd say it is fair. The game really isn't all that different from any of the last 3 NHL games, even with the new skating.

If you are looking for a hockey fix, pick it up. Otherwise, I'd hold off and maybe go back and play NHL 10 or 11, which can be had for a much lower price.
Well said DJ.
I may pick up an NHL game again only because my older son wants to play some games with me. So I'll probably get NHL11 or 12 for super-cheap.

I probably won't buy a new NHL game until the next-gen consoles come out.
The NHL series has grown stale for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2013, 08:53 PM   #176
Just started!

OVR: 0

Will someone upload the tuner and roster so we can download it online?
thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »