Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #57
Rookie

foreverasnake's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

that sucks, I already pre ordered, why would they put it out a week early? That means some people get to play it before everyone else, there was a bonus for preordering in store too, but it was RTTS points, sucks that you have to decide between the 2, cuz I was gonna do franchise too
Old 02-27-2013, 02:50 PM   #58
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasnake
that sucks, I already pre ordered, why would they put it out a week early? That means some people get to play it before everyone else, there was a bonus for preordering in store too, but it was RTTS points, sucks that you have to decide between the 2, cuz I was gonna do franchise too
put your pre-order towards another game and go this route then????
Old 02-27-2013, 03:05 PM   #59
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoivu9
I pre-ordered from gamestop by trading in madden and the show 12 for $$42 store credit. Can I shift that money and use the store credit to purchase psn cards? Also can I buy playstation cards in any amount or just 20 and 50 increments?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
$20 and $50 only
Best Buy also sells a $10 PSN card. I have got them a few times when I didn't want or need a $20 one.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:09 PM   #60
Rookie

JughedJones's Arena

OVR: 2

This would be such a great option if they actually D/Ld it to your HD right when you bought it, then gave you access to it at 12:01.

It would be updated and ready to go right away, I wonder what keeps them from being able to do this?

Go Irish!!
Old 02-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #61
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JughedJones
This would be such a great option if they actually D/Ld it to your HD right when you bought it, then gave you access to it at 12:01.

It would be updated and ready to go right away, I wonder what keeps them from being able to do this?

I guess people could change the date and time on the PS3, disconnect the internet and have access right away?

Unless they had a internet time check before activating built in? Good question...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #62
Pro

OVR: 24

I have to think that it simply comes down to the fact that that would be a lot of programming work, for a return that is arguably minimal.

Some sort of activation code system would take hours, maybe an entire day, to code, at the very least... And that's just so a somewhat small group of people can enjoy The Show like 30-60 minutes earlier.

I mean don't get me wrong, it'd be great... but if I were a developer I don't think I'd do it.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #63
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Looks like us west coasters will be getting it on the 4th then
Old 02-27-2013, 04:39 PM   #64
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JughedJones

Steam has that preloading feature on PC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »