Home

Move to 17 Different Cities, Revive Historic Teams and More in Madden NFL 25

This is a discussion on Move to 17 Different Cities, Revive Historic Teams and More in Madden NFL 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #17
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Move to 17 Different Cities, Revive Historic Teams and More in Madden NFL 25

Why would I want my team to play in 17 different cities?

PSN: FREExBEER
Old 05-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #18
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 25 Lets You Move to 17 different Cities, Revive Historic Teams

Liking what I am seeing - Wish the score bug was placed all the way to the top of the screen or at the very bottom of the screen...

I see at ~ 0:43 when they are showing trade screen...If you pause in time you get a nice color code for interest... Green = high interest, Yellow = med. and Red = low, and it appears to be individually based, as it shows on the left side of the trade window, there is low interest in TE Walker, but high interest in the 2nd round pick...Thus a means to know where to adjust offers on a more efficient level...

I liked the pass blocking I saw; even though there was no double team, the LG was looking for a block and moving into a more efficient position to take a block if needed in the middle, allowing more protection for the QB to step up or run up the middle....

I question the defensive play call of the Raiders; looks to be a Cover 4 on a short yardage play and of course the Broncos get the first....

One HUGE error I found - The Raiders beating the Broncos....WTF? LMAO
Old 05-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #19
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6
Was really hoping to move a team to Las Vegas, my hometown. Oh well, Portland is getting an NFL team when I get this game.

Chelsea FC
Old 05-22-2013, 05:58 PM   #20
Joystiq

OVR: 0
Re: Move to 17 Different Cities, Revive Historic Teams and More in Madden NFL 25

Thanks for the questions the other day, y'all. This is just one piece of a bunch of stuff I'm trying to parse through. More on the way!

@StayPlation82 - You can keep your name, logos, uniforms when moving a team. If you pick up a new team or bring a team like the Oilers or Panhandlers back, it sounds like you inherit their logos and colors. I don't know that you can have both, but that would be pretty cool.

The gist of what I'm hearing is they're trying to keep the defined story stuff going/improving that (a great part of CCM) while giving people more options, like they'd expect from franchise mode.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #21
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Negative Nancy Alert:

I was good until I seen #81 from the Patriots take the handoff and go straight to the sideline with no footplanting present.

Turn that swivel into a plant and I'm good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Gameplay looks nice, let me edit player bodies and im set
Old 05-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #23
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

I am thinking I am starting to like the user interface. it just looks smoother. Hopefully everything is easier to find than last year.

Also, a small but annoying thing (to me anyway). Why is the default always NO in Madden. If you click Import Draft Class, the default answer is No, then you need to scroll up to select Yes. I know its a small thing, but I never understood why EA does this.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #24
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Madden NFL 25 Lets You Move to 17 different Cities, Revive Historic Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeter2
Insignificant to some but the transaction log and easier to manage trade screen is a big deal for online franchise. Also Manning 93, Cutler 89, Willis and Aldon Smith 98? Can't say I agree with any of these
They was inside the CFM I believe the schemes all of that will change the OVR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »