Home

Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #105
Rookie

jtswag187's Arena

OVR: 0
I guess they find it important to tell us who's in the slot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #106
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
Did anyone else notice the ridiculous trucking of Ryan Kerrigan by Michael Vick? Kerrigan is running full tilt at Vick, yet Vick sticks out his arm and it looked like Kerrigan ran head first into a wall and fell flat on his back. What happened to size and weight mattering? Not to mention, Vick is not a power runner. He's thin and agile.

Or, how about the ridiculous catch at 31:23. Does he really hang onto that ball? Not sure how I fell about that.

On top of all of that, the speed of the game is still WAY too fast. It literally looks like someone is fast forwarding a tape. It makes the player movement look ridiculous. Eh, NCAA just seems to play so much more smooth and polished. I just don't understand why player movement and interactions are so hard for Tiburon.

#disappointed
Did you see how Mccoy was trucking over the Redskins defensive linemen also without even getting a full head of steam? Just ridiculous!
Old 07-30-2013, 04:50 PM   #107
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamshpe
Halftime and Post-game are absolute garbage once again. I honestly do not understand why NFL 2K5 can get presentation spot on but we still can't get even close in Madden. Also, I am tired of seeing canned animations. I've seen multiple tackles that I've seen 8 years ago in Madden. There should be nothing "canned" in a football game. Let's get an actual physics based system. This is not a TRUE physics based engine.
The halftime and post game shows dont add anything to the atmosphere of the game. And EA wonders why people say they just button mash through them. Though they are better than last year (last years halftime was just cut scenes w/ no highlights and the post game didnt have the player or play of the game).

If Ea chooses to not put in a halftime or post game show with stats, highlights and other score updates at least show the five or six highlights with a bar on the bottom showing individual stats...
Old 07-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #108
Rookie

jtswag187's Arena

looking at the playbooks i notice that the pat cat isn't in arizonas playbook being unable to utilize players like Patrick Peterson and the Honey Badger upsets me at how ignorant madden is
Old 07-30-2013, 08:11 PM   #109
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

I will not overstate the obvious, however I will say this:

I don't like that in the 'runningback drill' video or whatever you call it the defender kept coming from the same direction & came at the ball carrier the same way yet the user was able to use multiple moves to elude the defender... you should not be able to use a stiff arm on a guy in front of you...etc. Totally makes NO sense... WIP or not.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #110
MVP

Get rid of that matrix style interception camera, I think it would add more depth to the game and also not give the offense that "spidey sense" of when the ball is picked off and everyone is homing in on you that should of had no clue the ball was picked off in the first place!

@ the 31:45 mark when he passes it in between 2 defenders for the completion, is what I also have been looking to see that was promised in 13 but never showed up. I like that the trailing defender had no clue the ball was even being thrown his direction for him to mysteriously swat the ball down with perfection with his ESP rating of 89.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #111
MVP

OVR: 15

Have to echo most of the opinions on this thread. The game just looks stale and boring. I lost hope in this generation a few years ago , so didnt expect much fron M25.

All of my hope rests in Next-Gen. Honestly, I have a bad feeling it will be much of the same. This game truly needs an animation overhaul, and an overhaul to how ratings work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #112
Rookie

Will penalties work this year? If it's in the game, it's in the game. Thanks EA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »