Home

NBA 2K14 Gameplay Videos - Euroleague

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Gameplay Videos - Euroleague within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #81
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
I could've swore Duroleague plays with the trianglular key, and not the regular rectangle one the NBA has.
They changed that a couple of years ago.

Sent using Tap a Talk

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #82
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NBA 2K14 Gameplay Videos - Euroleague

Not a fan of the presentation, same as last year but different color. Everything else looked good or at least on par with 2k13. Id take 2k13 with 2k12 presentation and be happy though
Old 08-21-2013, 01:36 PM   #83
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
Surprised no one mentioned 0:41 in the first video. Defender is in his stance, and extends one hand like Shane Battier used to do to Kobe, to get ready in case he has to quickly contest a jumper. If this is something we can do at will, it'll be extremely useful against Dirk, Durant, LeBron, Curry, Carmelo, etc.

Also like Durant's new, lightning-quick release.
Seeing that the defender was user controlled, I'm going to say *yes*. You can do that at will.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynastyJunkie
Obviously, since this is current gen gameplay footage I expected the graphics to be the same as 2K13. I'm not good at seeing improvements in gameplay simply by watching a video but a couple of things did jump out at me:

1. The spacing seemed to be better. Guys weren't bunching up, they seemed to maintain good spacing.

2. The passing seemed faster, smoother, and better overall. I saw a bounce pass on the Fastbreak that would usually be magically stolen on 2K13 completed in the video. That really made me optimistic since low post passing in 2K13 is usually futile.

However, I think I'll save my money for Next-Gen 2K14... I think that's were all the goodies are!
ok lets real and honest with ourselves here...one the spacing looked good in 2k13 first videos that was posted before the game came out and the bounce pass on the fast break looked nice too as well before the game came out but as soon we got the game in our hands it seem like of those good things just disappear ..so my point is i wouldn't buy into too much you see until you get your hands on the game yourself..
Old 08-21-2013, 01:40 PM   #85
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
Sorry but it looks the same I know last year they released screenshots and videos before they made new player cyberfaces. If your asking me to buy a new $60 game for passing and bring the ball up animations you good
The double standard against sports games amazes me. How do you expect it to look? I don't see Call of Duty looking all that different outside of setting - which sports games don't have the luxury of doing. So, what do you expect to see different? I'm curious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #86
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I def talked with them on the layup portion of that. It's sticky so won't go into it but it's being discussed.
If you are athletic and can finish with both hands in real life you are an above average finisher. It takes skill. Either a rating or removal of off handed animations for "Sprewell/Drexler's" would suffice. It can't be hard to just remove left hand layups and finishes from Bismarck byombo's arsenal.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 08-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #87
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
ok lets real and honest with ourselves here...one the spacing looked good in 2k13 first videos that was posted before the game came out and the bounce pass on the fast break looked nice too as well before the game came out but as soon we got the game in our hands it seem like of those good things just disappear ..so my point is i wouldn't buy into too much you see until you get your hands on the game yourself..
Spacing didn't look good.

And what's wrong with the bounce pass, I don't really see it.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #88
Cheeseproof.com

quehouston's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
Sorry but it looks the same I know last year they released screenshots and videos before they made new player cyberfaces. If your asking me to buy a new $60 game for passing and bring the ball up animations you good
Graphically yes it does look about the same. But did you seriously not see the gameplay improvements? Everything is so much smoother, better interior D. Smoother transitions from dribbling to shooting. There's way more there then "passing and bring the ball up animations".
@_quehouston and @cheeseproof

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »