Home

NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2013, 11:14 PM   #97
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedrum
I mean seriously why are 2k Fans always the main ones posting **** about live, I mean 2k has yet to show a gameplay video for next gen and that should be what they are concerned with. Why is it that the mighty 2k franchise all of a sudden is hesitant to show 5 on 5 gameplay. In previous years we would have been flooded with videos by now, could it be that 2k themselves are a little afraid of competition and won't show their next gen effort until they see what Live has to offer. EA has provided us with some good information however I myself am a little pissed off that I havent seen a video, but I am patient and I believe that EA will comeback with all the right moves post play and all they have no choice to make a great game and I think the next Gen focus will do just that. And as far as the graphics to me EA has always had better graphics, but I must say that the Lebron pic from 2k is most impressive or maybe they focused to much on graphics for a change and now the gamplay is suffering it just seems odd to me that 2k has yet to post a video get off Lives genitals and focus on why 2k hasnt posted a video either.
2K is notorious for waiting 'til last minute to post 5-on-5 gameplay videos.

If it weren't for Gamescom, we probably wouldn't have seen 2K12 as early as we did...which I believe was around the end of August - so a little over a month before release day.

But all in all, I think both sides are in the same boat trying to out-chess each other with scarce screen shots and minimal video.

As a consumer, I may be in the minority, but I don't care much that they've taken this long to show anything (both 2K and EA). Because eventually, this chess game will come to an end. I think nothing of EA/2K showing only screens of Kyrie/LeBron. I just hope both products live up to any expectations "we" have.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:16 PM   #98
Pro

hesko's Arena

OVR: 5

oh yeah, ball looks better too. more realistic with the bevels and the
ball looking leather not rubber.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:18 PM   #99
Banned

OVR: 0
Game play nothing else matters anymore the sizzle has flamed out
Old 10-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #100
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 14: John Wall Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNabomb
is funny to see how you all complain about live only showing kyrie irving when 2k is doing the same with lebron. how ironic.
You can't be serious, only Lebron really. Back on topic the photo look fine but again he is one of the payers EA scanned of course he is going to look good, it's gameplay or bust for both companies.

Last edited by coolcras7; 10-15-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:34 PM   #101
Just started!

Wow, looking at the real pictures of John Wall and looking at the NBA Live 14 John Wall, it really looks nice! Just waiting on some videos so I can really see what NBA Live has in-store for Next-Gen. And 2k's Lebron pic is off the chain as well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 11:41 PM   #102
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA Live 14: John Wall Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
You can't be serious, only Lebron really. Back on topic the photo look fine but again he is one of the payers EA scanned of course he is going to look good, it's gameplay or bust for both companies.
Well probably the best image we've seen of 2K is of LeBron James Harden, so naturally he'd be confused.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #103
Banned

**** all them pictures where the gameplay at??
Old 10-15-2013, 11:50 PM   #104
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlackThumbz
**** all them pictures where the gameplay at??
EA said the vids are coming later this week. They responded to a fan who asked the same question and they said its coming this. Here is the link.

https://twitter.com/easportsnba/stat...35906843107329

Last edited by iverson_2k; 10-15-2013 at 11:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »