Home

NBA 2K14 Developers Love the PS4?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Developers Love the PS4? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #145
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K14 Developers Love the PS4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionMaximus
You trust in your cloud I'll stick to the specs and games.

"I love the PS4! I‘m a convert. I wasn’t a huge fan of the PS3 controller, but DualShock 4 is amazing, it feels perfect. I love the changes that Sony has done! The machine itself is ridiculous, it’s so powerful, so much easier to develop for. In the office it’s unanimous; we have a couple people who don’t play anything else now, they won’t touch Xbox One. We love the PS4, it’s a great system."

That pretty much says it all. Ouch that's gotta sting a little.

Not in the slightest. Sorry bud.

I assume you also conveniently forgot the post in this thread where he said some on the team only use the Xbox One and refuse to touch the PS4?

Also it goes beyond just the far more promising cloud (Sony only has rented out servers and a much more limited version). I also much prefer the controller, and some of the exclusives (Titanfall). And it only costs $100 more because of Kinect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 11:02 PM   #146
Pro

ClevelandinDistress's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Not in the slightest. Sorry bud.

I assume you also conveniently forgot the post in this thread where he said some on the team only use the Xbox One and refuse to touch the PS4?

Also it goes beyond just the far more promising cloud (Sony only has rented out servers and a much more limited version). I also much prefer the controller, and some of the exclusives (Titanfall). And it only costs $100 more because of Kinect.
Just wondering how you can prefer a controller when you haven't played with it yet? BTW the cloud is available for both systems
Old 11-05-2013, 11:10 PM   #147
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandinDistress
Just wondering how you can prefer a controller when you haven't played with it yet? BTW the cloud is available for both systems
Referring to the PS3 and 360 when talking about the controller.

And I take it you haven't researched both systems cloud. They do not have the same type of cloud (Sony's Gaikai is purely for streaming games, it doesn't improve performance). That is completely incorrect. There are many articles detailing this, but here was a solid one that explains it:

http://videogamesandnews.com/xbox-on...the-real-deal/

Last edited by Melbournelad; 11-05-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #148

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Maybe he likes the 360 controller over the dual shock 3, and the DS4 and X1 controller are improved versions of each so hes going with what he knows. BTW I can say how can someone prefer either console without playing either of them ? You dont have to have it in your hands to prefer it.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:16 PM   #149
Pro

ClevelandinDistress's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Maybe he likes the 360 controller over the dual shock 3, and the DS4 and X1 controller are improved versions of each so hes going with what he knows. BTW I can say how can someone prefer either console without playing either of them ? You dont have to have it in your hands to prefer it.
No offense but the majority of the industry is saying the ps4 controller is much superior to the xbox one controller. It's not simply oh I liked the xbox 360 so I'll prefer the xbox one controller. Doesn't work like that.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:22 PM   #150

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
No offense but the majority of the industry is saying the ps4 controller is much superior to the xbox one controller. It's not simply oh I liked the xbox 360 so I'll prefer the xbox one controller. Doesn't work like that.
Who cares what the industry prefers. It doesn't work like that either. I purchase what I like not what someone else likes. Plus I havent seen any of this the majority of the industry prefers the DS4. The PS4 is more powerful doesnt mean it will be better. We can go back and forth all night about this.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #151
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
This thread truly makes my head hurt

Lemme lock it please Steve
Yes, PLEASE. We have a couple of parrots on the loose that just will NOT stop.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 11-05-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 11:39 PM   #152
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Not ANOTHER console war thread!

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »