Home

NBA 2K14 Developers Love the PS4?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Developers Love the PS4? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 11:44 PM   #153
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Developers Love the PS4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Who cares what the industry prefers. It doesn't work like that either. I purchase what I like not what someone else likes. Plus I havent seen any of this the majority of the industry prefers the DS4. The PS4 is more powerful doesnt mean it will be better. We can go back and forth all night about this.
Why is it that you prefer the Xbox controller? Is it the size? Because they increased the size and weight of the PS3 controller hence it getting so many rave reviews.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:50 PM   #154
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
Why is it that you prefer the Xbox controller? Is it the size? Because they increased the size and weight of the PS3 controller hence it getting so many rave reviews.
Held both controllers in my hand at E3. I've always HATED the PS controllers, but this one, being bigger and feeling more solid in my hands - which are big - felt awesome! I can actually use the DS4. So, if you hand size is a thing, you will like the new one more. The XBone controller continues to have the characteristics that make it my favorite. Some people I know don't like the bumper. I have no problem with it. Other than that change, the resistance on the sticks feels tighter and the thumb has a rough feel where there is less slippage. For me, the DS4's analog sticks are more loose for my tastes. The gap is MUCH smaller for me.

One more note, the DS4 has the touchpad in the middle. Making the hand spacing wider. This is noticeable. I think this change will be very polarizing for some people. Some people will love it and others will absolutely hate it enough to not get a system. That's my prediction.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:56 PM   #155
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
Not ANOTHER console war thread!

LMAO where is this from?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2013, 12:02 AM   #156
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Maybe he likes the 360 controller over the dual shock 3, and the DS4 and X1 controller are improved versions of each so hes going with what he knows. BTW I can say how can someone prefer either console without playing either of them ? You dont have to have it in your hands to prefer it.
I have been wondering the same thing,lol. How can you prefer 1 controller over another when neither has been released yet,lol.

I can understand prefering one console over the other without playing, but not controllers. Personally I prefer PS console over the Xbox for 1 reason and 1 reason only, I am a huge baseball fan and I have to have a baseball game that is good, and there has been only 1 good baseball game for a long time now and its a PS exclusive. If it werent for MLBTS I would still have a XBox360, and would probably be leaning towards the x1 whenever I do buy a new console, but because of MLBTS I will only go with sony with every new console that comes out from now on.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ima get both but I see a similar situation happening for me.

Last gen I got both ps3/360. The ps3 ended up in my kids room and I was playing the 360 a lot more. Only touching the ps3 for the show. And uncharted, which was a truly amazing game for me

I see Xbone being the better system down the line. But I will have both. **** I might have two Xbones and a ps3.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #158
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
LMAO where is this from?
http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-baske...eaction-video/

This link explains it.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 11-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #159
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I have been wondering the same thing,lol. How can you prefer 1 controller over another when neither has been released yet,lol.

I can understand prefering one console over the other without playing, but not controllers. Personally I prefer PS console over the Xbox for 1 reason and 1 reason only, I am a huge baseball fan and I have to have a baseball game that is good, and there has been only 1 good baseball game for a long time now and its a PS exclusive. If it werent for MLBTS I would still have a XBox360, and would probably be leaning towards the x1 whenever I do buy a new console, but because of MLBTS I will only go with sony with every new console that comes out from now on.
Xbox One Tour, it's been going one for a couple weeks now. They have been showing up in certain cities and setting up camp for gamers to get hands on time with the console and games. So, yes it is plausible that he got hands on time with the X1 controller.
http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/27/47...starts-october
Old 11-06-2013, 12:32 AM   #160
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah...this thread is going nowhere right now lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »