Home

NBA 2K14 - MyGM: Staff Badges and Finances (Next-Gen)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 - MyGM: Staff Badges and Finances (Next-Gen) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #49
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshot - MyGM: Staff Badges

I really find it amazing nothing has been really mentioned about offseason, draft, scouting...Has anything even been said about presentation?
Old 11-07-2013, 11:23 PM   #50
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 - MyGM: Staff Badges and Finances (Next-Gen)

Looks cool, have seen people for awhile say they would like to be able to change prices of food, drinks and such. Never was really a big deal to me but I am intrigued by it. With all this income to the franchise and running the franchise i'm hoping that dynamic crowds are in. Team going through bad times, not winning I want to see a few more empty seats. Doesn't have to be record lows but I want a difference in a struggling team and a team on their way to the playoffs.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:30 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Looks cool, have seen people for awhile say they would like to be able to change prices of food, drinks and such. Never was really a big deal to me but I am intrigued by it. With all this income to the franchise and running the franchise i'm hoping that dynamic crowds are in. Team going through bad times, not winning I want to see a few more empty seats. Doesn't have to be record lows but I want a difference in a struggling team and a team on their way to the playoffs.
Surprised it took 5 pages for someone to express their desire for dynamic crowds. If you're going to introduce concession pricing and owner morale, that should go hand-in-hand with what kind of crowd you draw on a nightly basis.

And I agree with what others have said regarding the ability to promote assistant coaches and for assistant coaches on expiring contracts to be entered in a pool of coaches that may be hired both as an assistant or a head coach (for any team).

I'd also love to hear anything about the draft and free agent bidding. Those are incredibly important pieces to any franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #52
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Glad to see Association mode getting a makeover, wish I could afford a PS4 now. The only thing I dont like is not being able to control all 30 teams to make sure stupid things dont happen, hopefully 30 team control will get added back in next yr, which is when I will most likely be able to afford a PS4. Atleast they are making a effort towards the Association, should have been done long ago, cause I would say its still the top mode in any sports game.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-07-2013, 11:40 PM   #53
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller31time
Surprised it took 5 pages for someone to express their desire for dynamic crowds. If you're going to introduce concession pricing and owner morale, that should go hand-in-hand with what kind of crowd you draw on a nightly basis.

And I agree with what others have said regarding the ability to promote assistant coaches and for assistant coaches on expiring contracts to be entered in a pool of coaches that may be hired both as an assistant or a head coach (for any team).

I'd also love to hear anything about the draft and free agent bidding. Those are incredibly important pieces to any franchise mode.
I've been saying for days that fan interest in all the screens we've been seeing probably has to do with dynamic attendance

Sent from the Dungeon Of Doom using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2013, 12:19 AM   #54
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyslexicphish
This is shaping up to be association mode I've been waiting for for years. I'm still waiting for a write up or dev insight or something that has more information than a screen shot. I want to know what they've done for all the "under-the-hood" aspects of the mode like player development, ai for other GMs etc.
According to Erick ala SimBaller we are suppose to get a write up about this mode tomorrow.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:28 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
According to Erick ala SimBaller we are suppose to get a write up about this mode tomorrow.
When'd he say that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2013, 12:33 AM   #56
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
You do realize MyCareer has a full storyline now with cutscenes right
And I hope the stupid coach will smarten up, while you're playing great and few seconds remaining, you must be playing and not be pulled out. WHile in a blowout game, all other starter are being rested on bench and you're still on court.

Also, hopefully in NG it will not be easy to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Nice post im a MyCareer player but looks like i'll give something else a try in 2k this yr
yea....doing two modes (granting that MyCareer is a much improved mode as compared to CG, see above comment ) at the same time...that would be cool

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »