Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #137
Rookie

Escobeats's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4)

One thing that I really like about live is the speed of the game .... Much slower and settled.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #138
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobeats
One thing that I really like about live is the speed of the game .... Much slower and settled.
This hasn't been mentioned yet (until now) but I agree wholeheartedly. I'm thinking it's going to make for some really strategic online matches against sim opponents.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 2

It's absolutely astonishing to me that there's actually people in here (ON A DEDICATED SPORTS GAMING FORUM MIND YOU) who are complimenting this game saying it looks good.

What
the

Also it's equally amazing people continue to defend EA. Literally the WORST gaming company out there on so many levels. Day 1 DLC, Yearly milking, taking too much control over Devs and releasing games early, etc. They've driven gaming in general to the ground not just sports games. For Sports games they've literally tried to buy up every single license so they can corner the market with faulty products. How can you defend EA? They are such ajoke.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #140
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobeats
What? Just looks like a very choppy frame rate to me.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #141
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluent2332
This hasn't been mentioned yet (until now) but I agree wholeheartedly. I'm thinking it's going to make for some really strategic online matches against sim opponents.
I swear this dude is an EA PR guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHypeMachine6
You do realise you went onto bash the game anyway, not EA directly, but Live 14 in general
My apologies if it sounded like bashing to you. I was super excited for Live 14 with the early trailers, even after the first "gameplay trailer" that seemed to get bashed I still was holding out to give it a real shot. I don't wanna bash anything at all.

I just feel let down. This game looks bad to me from what I've seen. I'll still check out the demo for myself and see what's up for myself. But as someone who's played and watched hoops forever, I just can't rationalize what I've been seeing in all the videos coming out.

To each his own though man, not bashing at all! I won't throw shade at anyone else's enjoyment of this if they like it. Just my thoughts!

Sent from my VZW Note 3

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Old 11-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #143
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamAgain
It's absolutely astonishing to me that there's actually people in here (ON A DEDICATED SPORTS GAMING FORUM MIND YOU) who are complimenting this game saying it looks good.

What
the

Also it's equally amazing people continue to defend EA. Literally the WORST gaming company out there on so many levels. Day 1 DLC, Yearly milking, taking too much control over Devs and releasing games early, etc. They've driven gaming in general to the ground not just sports games. For Sports games they've literally tried to buy up every single license so they can corner the market with faulty products. How can you defend EA? They are such ajoke.
Im sorry people but this x1,000
Old 11-17-2013, 09:30 PM   #144
Rookie

Someone probably said this alrerady, but animation from dribble to shot is awkward af. Lot of problems with spacing, double teaming like the Knicks (without need and from dumb angles)... They have a lot to improve.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »