Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #145
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4)

no one is saying its goty, just sayings its better than elite. it has potential but thats really all at this point. its a decent foundation. add more animations, captured animations instead of computer generated animations and things change. i cant believe everyone here forgot elite 11. some of you guys are overreacting. its prbably a 6.0-7.0 game. thats fair to avg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 4

Whenever somebody tries to score or do a move in the post
Old 11-17-2013, 10:10 PM   #147
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLIDAY1183
I don't post too often but I spend probably an absurd amount of time on these boards (mainly the "Basketball" section).

Frustrating to see all the company support/bashing. Aren't most of us simply die-hard ball fans and will play any and all good hoops games?!?!? One of the best years of my gaming life was fall of 2009 when I got to buy not two, but THREE hoops games (NCAA, Live 10 and 2K10. All three had something to offer!

My point is, I'm just so let down by this. I will buy any solid hoops game worthy of $60 regardless of whether it's made by 2K, EA, Sony, whoever. Why the blind support of a bad product? This is plain bad. It's bad, clearly. As a hoops fan it just sucks going through this again.

Just so disappointed. Still pulling for them to get it together in the future, maybe for Live 15. I want as many years as possible to have to buy multiple hoops games. There's never enough, but I'm certainly not going to buy a bad product, and this is bad.

Man I still remember the Kyrie video where he pulled up over DeAndre. I completely bought the mirage, I was so hype!! Just sucks man to be this let down.

I truly wonder what is the root of this problem, do they just not get basketball? What is going on at the studio/corporate side of this that results in this?

What is it really?!?

Sent from my VZW Note 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHypeMachine6
You do realise you went onto bash the game anyway, not EA directly, but Live 14 in general
I don't see bashing anywhere in this post.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:14 PM   #148
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
no one is saying its goty, just sayings its better than elite. it has potential but thats really all at this point. its a decent foundation. add more animations, captured animations instead of computer generated animations and things change. i cant believe everyone here forgot elite 11. some of you guys are overreacting. its prbably a 6.0-7.0 game. thats fair to avg
First, who forgot about Elite? We all remember that garbage, much as we may not want to. Eyes can't unsee what that was.

Lastly is this really THAT different from Elite and Live 13?

and because there is some truth in this video

Old 11-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #149
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
The game stinks. Plain and simple.

EA Sports can't make games. Period.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #150
Pro

bubba4's Arena

OVR: 6
I am really surprised that they would come back to basketball using a lot of their old assets. Their ball physics have always be horrible, and yet they come right back with more of the same. The ball physics for EA basketball was pretty much like a pinball. They do have some good ideas but this game can only be looked at as a nice effort(try). This is really not the competition some were hoping for.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #151
Rookie

Showed a friend videos of Live. Big game nerd. Like huge game nerd. He said it is a current gen game passing for a next gen. I can't really disagree
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 11:17 PM   #152
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
No one forgot it. It was never released.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »