Home

NBA 2K14 Knicks Orange Alternates & Spurs Military Uniforms Available Now

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Knicks Orange Alternates & Spurs Military Uniforms Available Now within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Knicks Orange Alternates & Spurs Military Uniforms Available Now

Those look hideous, I'm sorry.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
They are tied to the rosters. So if you're using an edited roster you can't get them.

Also THIS IS EXACTLY LIKE PREVIOUS YEARS when it comes to new jerseys. The difference is this year they aren't in disc for some reason so there can't be codes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Shoot, does that mean they can only be used with official 2K rosters?

On second thought, selfishly, I suppose the good news is I haven't purchased 2K14 yet so my roster base should include all these jerseys and players if I finally pull the trigger.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:04 PM   #19
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

If you base your custom roster off of this roster release you'll have them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2013, 02:01 PM   #20
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Any idea when the ps4 and Xbox one will get these uniforms, I love New York orange uniform and the spurs are cool .
Old 11-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #21
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

So once again the guys that edit rosters are getting the short end of the stick, what happended to getting upgrades like jerseys within your custom roster, and other game modes without having to start everything over to download them.

The sad part is people will have to start their rosters over again once the Christmas Day jerseys are released smh, might as well buy the game in January if this style of upgrading keeps up, just to have all the correct jerseys in the game. The decisions 2k made for their current gen and next gen title this year are turning me off big time, seems piece by piece they are changing things I loved about the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
So once again the guys that edit rosters are getting the short end of the stick, what happended to getting upgrades like jerseys within your custom roster, and other game modes without having to start everything over to download them.

The sad part is people will have to start their rosters over again once the Christmas Day jerseys are released smh, might as well buy the game in January if this style of upgrading keeps up, just to have all the correct jerseys in the game. The decisions 2k made for their current gen and next gen title this year are turning me off big time, seems piece by piece they are changing things I loved about the game.
What I've done the past few years is simply live without those jerseys for a full season. I'm not about to redo an entire custom roster over a few new threads.

By the end of the season when they release the final roster update where all these jerseys are in, all the players they would've added are in, and all the injuries are gone, only then would I copy all my final edits on a spreadsheet and redo them over the final update as a base. Only then is it worth doing, IMO.

One thing that baffles me to no end is how added players and jerseys are tied to rosters, but court updates are tied to settings. I'm no programmer but is it impossible to tie them either all to settings or all to rosters? One or the other?
Old 11-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #23
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zniv
What I've done the past few years is simply live without those jerseys for a full season. I'm not about to redo an entire custom roster over a few new threads.

By the end of the season when they release the final roster update where all these jerseys are in, all the players they would've added are in, and all the injuries are gone, only then would I copy all my final edits on a spreadsheet and redo them over the final update as a base. Only then is it worth doing, IMO.

One thing that baffles me to no end is how added players and jerseys are tied to rosters, but court updates are tied to settings. I'm no programmer but is it impossible to tie them either all to settings or all to rosters? One or the other?
I plan on doing the samething. So in other words our roster won't fully be updated until playoff time smh.

I know jerseys and courts use to be updated to the disk instead of the roster for some reason they changes that up this year.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #24
General of The RSG Nation

Real Talk's Arena

OVR: 5

What I don't understand is why no one on this board understands why 2k had to do this. Every year the roster makers hex edit the roster and completely spoil the NBA's planned surprises for their jerseys. If the roster makers or the people who use their file stopped posting pics of new jerseys and unreleased jerseys we wouldn't have had to deal with this. For the last 4 years 2k has solely been responsible for xmas jerseys, special jerseys, alt jerseys, and all-star jerseys appearing on news outlets and social media and you think the nba is just ok with that. I'm sure 2k has had to pay some stiff fines because of that. I hate live but I have never heard of any jerseys ever being released through them early. Just look at when the OKC Thunder debuted. EA just had a generic team and released the stadium and jersey through DLC. 2k trusted us and it failed lol they had to take it away from us.

I love 2k enough to understand that WE just gotta wait. I hate the fact I have to wait on PS4 for both of these jerseys but it is what it is.

Follow us on Twitter
https://twitter.com/TheRSG24

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »