Home

Madden NFL 25 Title Update #2 Available Now (Xbox One, PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Title Update #2 Available Now (Xbox One, PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2013, 06:22 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 25 Title Update #2 Available Now (Xbox One, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP14
For PS4...Go to settings--system--automatic downloads & uploads. You uncheck the box, back out and you're done.
Thanks so very much. Never would of found this. I will give you the Skins first round pick for this info.....oh...wait.

Cheers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 11:33 AM   #106
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Hopefully they put up the full patch notes.

I'd love to see CPU teams not getting practice XP fixed. Or the reversed wind direction arrow (reversed for 3 years now).

*crosses fingers* *doesn't hold breath*

Does anyone know if CPU teams not practicing was fixed?

Did they ever put up patch notes to explain what bugs they fixed?
Old 01-01-2014, 10:36 PM   #107
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Ok, quick question...I'm playing CFM on PS4 and noticed that when they introduce the QB, a completely different player runs out onto the field. How do I fix this, because I've heard its a patch issue.

Here's the strange thing about it, though. I played my very first game and noticed this happened when Tannehill got introduced. So I hit the PS button, went to notifications and downloads, and deleted whatever Madden update was there.

That seemed to fix the problem, as I went back into the game and on the next series, saw Campbell get introduced just fine.

But when I woke up today to play week 2, the QB intros were messed up. But now, I do t see any patch in the download section,..so it doesn't seem like it redownloaded it.

So what exactly do you think is going on? And what can I do to remove the patch to fix the QB intros? Thanks.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:38 AM   #108
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Does anyone know if CPU teams not practicing was fixed?

Did they ever put up patch notes to explain what bugs they fixed?
Never knew that this glitch existed. Is it true that CPU controlled teams don't practice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2014, 12:26 PM   #109
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Let me say that I do not know if this is the best way or if there even is a right way to do it, this is just what I did after I took these guys advice and re-installed the game and patch yesterday.

So, with M25 deleted from PS4, I pop the disc in and it does its deal and after a few seconds it lets you enter the game. When you enter the game, it will prompt you that an update is being downloaded and must be installed to enable network features. I ignore that and just continue to head into the main menu. The game will be installing from the disc to your HD and the progress bar will be on the top left corner of main menu in M25. The game lets you access some features as it installs, which many games do on PS4, you can play exhibitions and stuff as the rest of the game installs to pass the time. Anyway. I just sit on the main menu in M25 while it installs the game.

Once it finished, I hit the PS4 home button, click the options button and "close the application," taking me back to the PS4 menu system menu.

From there, I go into notifications, downloads, and click the M25 update to install it, afterward it should take you right into M25 automatically as long as the disc is still in the PS4.

Hope that makes sense.

Console stays on the whole time.
So I deleted the game, reinserted the disc and reinstalled and then downloaded the patch- Now the game starts with no Sound, there is a !!UsernameNotFound!! error in the upper right corner of the game and when I click R2 to sign into the game it gives me an error Unable to conner to the EA servers at this time? I tried to load up a previously saved CFM after reinstalling and got a CE-34878-0 error? This game is completely unplayable after reinstalling it twice now?!

Has anyone else had issues with this?
Old 01-08-2014, 04:23 PM   #110
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
So I deleted the game, reinserted the disc and reinstalled and then downloaded the patch- Now the game starts with no Sound, there is a !!UsernameNotFound!! error in the upper right corner of the game and when I click R2 to sign into the game it gives me an error Unable to conner to the EA servers at this time? I tried to load up a previously saved CFM after reinstalling and got a CE-34878-0 error? This game is completely unplayable after reinstalling it twice now?!

Has anyone else had issues with this?
Mine did it too. It meant all my files were corrupted and I deleted my profile and made a new one and now it works. Everytime I lose connection to server it corrupts
Old 01-08-2014, 07:32 PM   #111
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Ok, quick question...I'm playing CFM on PS4 and noticed that when they introduce the QB, a completely different player runs out onto the field. How do I fix this, because I've heard its a patch issue.

Here's the strange thing about it, though. I played my very first game and noticed this happened when Tannehill got introduced. So I hit the PS button, went to notifications and downloads, and deleted whatever Madden update was there.

That seemed to fix the problem, as I went back into the game and on the next series, saw Campbell get introduced just fine.

But when I woke up today to play week 2, the QB intros were messed up. But now, I do t see any patch in the download section,..so it doesn't seem like it redownloaded it.

So what exactly do you think is going on? And what can I do to remove the patch to fix the QB intros? Thanks.
This is actually a hilarious (and very poorly done) glitch. IF you go to PLay now...they QB's get introduced like they are supposed to...in CCM the wrong player comes out yet the announcers talk about my qb. But the next drive its correct with the other team qb running on the field and announcers calling it correctly. Its like my daughter puts these patches together and she is 5 years old
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2014, 06:46 PM   #112
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

I had last night the commentary say Cincinnati bears lol playing the bengals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »