Home

NBA 2K14 Ongoing Server Issues, Let Us Know What You Are Seeing (Xbox 360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Ongoing Server Issues, Let Us Know What You Are Seeing (Xbox 360, PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2014, 06:55 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K14 Ongoing Server Issues, Let Us Know What You Are Seeing (Xbox 360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drspringroll
Copied this link from another post, it may not mean much but at least someone started it: https://www.change.org/petitions/tak...ba-2k14-issues
Signed it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2014, 07:33 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Ongoing Server Issues, Let Us Know What You Are Seeing (Xbox 360, PS3)

Why just PS3 and Xbox 360?!?!?!?!?! The PC servers are down for 6th straight days now. They are down at least once a week and most times over the weekend. We have a online league and most of the working people there cannot play a game cause the servers are always down when they got time to play!! We bought your game and now we cannot play it (I don't care about offline modes, the AI is crap).
Old 01-02-2014, 04:03 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I have not been able to connect to The Park on PS4 for about two weeks now.

Old 01-02-2014, 05:00 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 9

As per Ronnie says ' https://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/418847927520329729 '

Have you guys been able to connect to your Online Associations, i still can't.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:36 PM   #45
Rookie

He said they fixed it couple of times during the last days. It never was fixed, don't know what these people do there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #46
Rookie

Guys, calm down. It's been 4 days? This is no reason to have a class action law suite. Just play something else for a couple days, I love playing 2k but rather than fight with it and get pissed off at an enormous company, I've just played some other games. I know people lost there records and Crews and stuff. But is this really something to get so worked up about? Last year the file for my MyPlayer got corrupted and I lost 40+ hours of work but you know what? I got really upset, called up Microsoft and 2k and then I realized that it doesn't really matter. It's just a game, Not my life. Don't let some server issues ruin the game for you.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:44 AM   #47
Rookie

It is 7 days in a row now. Not to mention all the server downs before. I think 1/3 of the time, since release, the servers have been down....And the only reason I buy this game is because I want to play in my 3 online leagues!
Old 01-03-2014, 12:34 PM   #48
Rookie

I haven't been able to play a single game of my park for days now. Sometimes I'll get into the park and run around and try to start games, but then when I hit got next i'll wait for maybe 10 seconds then I'll get kicked from the got next line. I can see this happening to other people too as I'll watch them get kicked also.

Other times I won't get in completely and it will say the 2k sports servers are down. This is super annoying because the park is one of the coolest additions to this game and when it is up and running it is so much fun.

Hopefully this message can be relayed to ronnie and the 2k crew some how...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »